Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Makefile missing include path Although the path exists and defined Post 303042470 by Neo on Thursday 26th of December 2019 06:57:16 AM
Old 12-26-2019
Please list the directory as follow;

Code:
ls -l /home/vagrant/libuv/include

and post back the results (in code tags). See link in prior post if you forgot how to use code tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Path /usr/include/iso not found

Hello, I got a make compilation error saying make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/iso/stdio_iso.h', needed by `.test.d'. Stop. The mentioned folder `/usr/include/iso/' doesnt exist in solaris5.7 sparc that i am using. I need to know which package will actually install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if all directories of file's path exists?

I wonder if the script below is possible to write somehow more efficiently. It seems to me the problem is very common.. CreateFolders() # parameter: name of file with relative path with regard to directory $project_root { echo $1 | awk '{ n=split($1, array, "/"); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MartyIX
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

4. Linux

libtool compile mode,how to set include path?

Hi all I want to compile a source gt_util.c into a lo file, I use libtool gcc -g -O -c gt_util.c -I./include but it prompts me : cannot determin name of library object from 'include' how should I use the tool to compile a source to .lo file? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven_TTG
0 Replies

5. Programming

C - How to sheck if a path exists?

How do i check if a path exists in C? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

make file (include files path)

Hi All, In make file i want to include header files from my local directory and if it did not find in local directory i want to include from network directory. can any help me how i can do this?. here is the code INCLUDE=${include}/ this is point to network dir how i can add option that it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goraya430
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

profile PATH include subdirectories

I would like to modify my .profile PATH to include all subdirectories of the directory I specify. For example, right now I have PATH=$HOME/tier1 Tier1 has a tier2 directory in it. Right now I can execute files from tier1, but not tier2. I know I can add another path with $HOME/tier1/tier2,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Smed
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down remote files and rename them to include the server name with full path

I need to pull down a good bit of files for another support team for an upgrade project. I have a server.list with all of the server names. I need to do two parts: FIRST: I have this example, but it does not list the server name in front of each line. #! /bin/bash for server in $(<... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnatlas
10 Replies

9. AIX

Path missing???

Hi, I not familiar with MPIO pathing those stuffs! Can any one please tell me ONE FC card can hold how many paths? I have a stand alone server, where TWO fc card has been configured, In one card i am getting ie., fsci0 im getting 4paths Another card i am getting ie., fsci2 im gettin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thala
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to figure out a if insensitive file path exists or not?

I use the below command with echo $? to determine if a file path exists. ls /app/weblogic/myserver4/logs/`hostname`/data/proc.pid Output: /app/weblogic/myserver4/logs/myhostseven/data/proc.pid The problem is that I have both AIX and Linux systems. On some servers hostname is either... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
6 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)