Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merry Christmas 2019 :) :)
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Merry Christmas 2019 :) :) Post 303042441 by RavinderSingh13 on Tuesday 24th of December 2019 08:13:39 PM
Old 12-24-2019
Merry Christmas 2019 :) :)

Hello All,

I would like to wish merry x-mas to all of you. May GOD bless us all with wisdom, love, positivity and great positive energy, cheers and happy holidays Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas! & UNIX Song

Merry Christmas to the Greatest UNIX Forum on Earth! This "UNIX Christmas Song" song has been around a while but it's still fun. :-) #UNIX Christmas Song better !pout !cry better watchout lpr why santa claus <north pole >town cat /etc/passwd >list ncheck list ncheck list cat list... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cassj
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and all best wishes to all fox in this forum salute from Croatia (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas!

https://www.unix.com/members/neo-albums-forum-pics-picture567-merry-christmas.png (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

I wish all Administrators,Moderators, Code Taggers, all members and followers of this forum that Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! :) With Best Regards, Akshay Hegde (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to All. Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Everyone https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture653.jpg (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions		      mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32 - return the energy of the input signal SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32(mlib_f32 *engery, void *state); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32() function returns the energy of the input signal. In linear predictive coding (LPC) model, each speech sample is represented as a linear combination of the past M samples. M s(n) = SUM a(i) * s(n-i) + G * u(n) i=1 where s(*) is the speech signal, u(*) is the excitation signal, and G is the gain constants, M is the order of the linear prediction fil- ter. Given s(*), the goal is to find a set of coefficient a(*) that minimizes the prediction error e(*). M e(n) = s(n) - SUM a(i) * s(n-i) i=1 In autocorrelation method, the coefficients can be obtained by solving following set of linear equations. M SUM a(i) * r(|i-k|) = r(k), k=1,...,M i=1 where N-k-1 r(k) = SUM s(j) * s(j+k) j=0 are the autocorrelation coefficients of s(*), N is the length of the input speech vector. r(0) is the energy of the speech signal. Note that the autocorrelation matrix R is a Toeplitz matrix (symmetric with all diagonal elements equal), and the equations can be solved efficiently with Levinson-Durbin algorithm. See Fundamentals of Speech Recognition by Lawrence Rabiner and Biing-Hwang Juang, Prentice Hall, 1993. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: energy The energy of the input signal. state Pointer to the internal state structure. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelInit_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrel_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetPARCOR_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalLP- CAutoCorrelFree_F32(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalLPCAutoCorrelGetEnergy_F32(3MLIB)