Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How do we change the default font on Linux system? Post 303042301 by Neo on Friday 20th of December 2019 10:55:42 PM
Old 12-20-2019
Your error message gave you all the clues you need, right?

Code:
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", line 71: unknown element "blank"
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", line 141: no element found
Fontconfig error: Cannot load config file from /etc/fonts/fonts.conf

You should fix those errors first, don't you think?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hw to change the font of output in perl

Hw to change the font color and size of output in perl (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trupti_rinku
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Color Change Using .profile

Does anyone know how can I change font color, background color etc for a particular user using .profile? Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fifo_vs_lifo23
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the font or color of text

Hi Gurus, I have a small requirement where i want to change the color & font of some text in a file. i have a file error.txt which will be created in the script using egrep. After that iam adding these lines at head & tail to that file using the following code awk 'BEGIN{print"Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pssandeep
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to change font in mailx

I am writing sql reports to an oracle database, spooling them to a file and emailing them with mailx. I use the syntax below. The reports do not format properly, unless I use the Courier New font. How do I set this with mailx? mailx -s "MY REPORT, `date +'%D %r` " -r "REPORTING SYSTEM"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl::Gtk2 on Linux --- How to Find the Default Font Being Used?

Hello All, Wasn't sure if this was the correct thread to post this under but figured it has to do with Perl and Gtk2 so why not... Anyway.. How can I find out what the Default font being used is inside a Gtk2::Widget. In this case I'm trying to figure out the font being used inside a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
1 Replies

7. Programming

Change font in Motif

Does anyone know how to change the font size into a larger one, in a basic Motif application? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JenniferKuiper
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change font

how do i change from employee= to employee= in ksh. in my shell script, i just want to employee= to BOLD. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawsongeek
3 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Send mail with font change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)												 XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)

NAME
XmFontListEntryCreate - A font list function that creates a font list entry SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmFontListEntry XmFontListEntryCreate (tag, type, font) char *tag; XmFontType type; XtPointer font; DESCRIPTION
XmFontListEntryCreate creates a font list entry that contains either a font or font set and is identified by a tag. Specifies a NULL ter- minated string for the tag of the font list entry. The tag may be specified as XmFONTLIST_DEFAULT_TAG, which is used to identify the default font list element in a font list. Specifies whether the font argument is a font structure or a font set. Valid values are XmFONT_IS_FONT and XmFONT_IS_FONTSET. Specifies either an XFontSet returned by XCreateFontSet or a pointer to an XFontStruct returned by XLoadQueryFont. The toolkit does not copy the X Font structure specified by the font argument. Therefore, an application programmer must not free XFontStruct or XFontSet until all font lists and/or font entries that reference it have been freed. RETURN VALUE
Returns a font list entry. SEE ALSO
XmFontList(3X), XmFontListAppendEntry(3X), XmFontListEntryFree(3X), XmFontListEntryGetFont(3X), XmFontListEntryGetTag(3X), XmFontListEntry- Load(3X), XmFontListRemoveEntry(3X) XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)