Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems User banned, requesting to revoke the ban. Post 303042162 by Unregistered on Tuesday 17th of December 2019 04:18:40 AM
Old 12-17-2019
User banned, requesting to revoke the ban.

My username is abhilashnair. I was banned recently for deleting my post. I wish to apologise for disregarding forum rules. I request you to revoke my ban and give me one more chance if possible, i assure you that I will abide by all rules henceforth
Since this is really informative forum and rich in resources, I wish to continue using the website
Kindly consider my request
Unregistered

MPI_Request_f2c(3)						      LAM/MPI							MPI_Request_f2c(3)

NAME
MPI_Request_f2c - Convert a request handle from its Fortran representation to its C representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Request MPI_Request_f2c(MPI_Fint f_handle) INPUT PARAMETER
f_handle - Fortran request handle RETURN VALUE
request - C request handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Comm_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPI_Request_f2c(3)