Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Motif GUI example. UNIX executable ready. Post 303042129 by Sennenmut on Monday 16th of December 2019 03:17:01 AM
Old 12-16-2019
never say never again

WBR

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Is Unix/Solaris 10 ready for professional Desktop need?

There is little or no gaming available without the use of emulation or virtualization. There is no support for Xen in Solaris 10, you will have to Nevada to get that which also means no XP apps unless you can get them to run in Wine. It is unlikely that windows only hardware will be supported. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ezsurf
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot run UNIX executable !

I have installed the Darwin Calendar Server on my Mac and got it working. To start the server I open a Finder window on my mac and click the UNIX executable called RUN. In order to start the server automatically on bootup I used LINGON to add a startup Daemon to call "RUN -d". When I reboot... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thylacine
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix executable file

Hi - How can I find out under sh whitch file is an unix executable file? Need it for an software inventory. Thanks in advance. Regards - Lazybaer (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lazybaer
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create GUI or Executable For Script

Hi all. I've got a unix script at work that I just got done with. Now they want me to write some simple way to run it on Windows. Right now we log into a Solaris server using Hummingbird Exceed to gain a terminal. Im thinking that there really isn't any good way to get Windows and the server... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grizzly
5 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Plist to Unix Executable

I'm using an old conversion method for converting a plist into an XML file, but that's not what I'm needing just via terminal now. What I'm looking for is an answer to convert a plist file into an executable. I'd like to import it into Casper and have the JSS push it out onto an image. In this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Motif 2.1 migration from Motif 1.2

An application was getting built using Motif 1.2 that used come along Solaris 6 OS for compiling and linking. Application is run using Motif 2.1 on Solaris 10 and it is working fine. Application compilation and linking is working fine on Solaris 10 with Motif 2.1.0 but running the application... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Motif gui programming !

MOTIF GUI PROGRAMMING ! Hi there. I am a MOTIF GUI Programmer in C language. After a longer break i have problems with the GCC compiling. my MOTIF file is named winstack.c I have the follow code gcc -o newprogram winstack.c -lXm -lXt -lX11 The compilation runs good. But no executable LINUX... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

I'll be a professional MOTIF GUI programmer.

I'll be a professional MOTIF GUI programmer. And nothing will stop me. Nothing. :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
5 Replies
pstack(1)						      General Commands Manual							 pstack(1)

NAME
pstack - print a stack trace for each LWP in each process and core file SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
prints a stack trace (hex+symbolic) for each LWP (Lightweight Process) in each process and core file. Given the pid of a running process or the full path of a core file, prints the stack trace for each LWP thread in the process. To obtain symbol information, searches load modules (executable and shared libraries) in the current directory, and You can specify the executable path with the pid/corepath, separated by a colon character. If cannot find a load module, symbol information for frames in that module is not displayed. works by attaching to the running process and reading its registers, memory, and stack. Mismatch between executable and corefile may result in unpredictable behavior. Options supports the following option: Prints the usage menu. Operand supports the following operand: pid identifies a running process, with an optional execpath, the full executable path. corepath is the full path name of the specified executable. RETURN VALUES
returns the following values: Successful completion. Failure. An error has occurred. SEE ALSO
ldd(1), pldd(1). Itanium(R)-based Systems Only pstack(1)