Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers 30 days old files with full path Post 303042099 by MadeInGermany on Saturday 14th of December 2019 11:34:06 AM
Old 12-14-2019
The following prints the datablock size in kilobytes:
Code:
find /app/testing -mtime +30 -type f -exec du -k {} + | sort -n

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

list all files with full path of the file

How can i list every single file on a sun solaris server running 2.8 starting from '/' with the full path included in it? example. / ... ... ... /etc/inetd.conf /etc/passwd /etc/shadow ... ... ... /var/adm/messages /var/adm/messages.0 /var/adm/messages.1 ... ... ...... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sowser
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files with full path

Hi all, How to save file full name to a file. I tried the following but don't know to include path name. $ ls -l | awk '{print $9}' > outputfile.dat $ cat outputfile.dat fifth.txt first.txt fourth.txt second.txt third.txt My wanted result is ie: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_bold
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

ls command to give full path to files

How can i perform a ls or other command to list the full paths of files from a ls? Looked through the man page for ls, no luck $ cd /tmp/ $ ls -l total 6 drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Nov 7 2008 keyring-7b5rMv drwx------ 2 bcr bcr 4096 Dec 7 2007 keyring-cGhir8 $ I'd be looking for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brendan76
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing files with full path

Hi, I need to store all the files in a directory to a text file with its full path. The example below can explain: ./File1.txt ./File2.txt ./Folder1/File11.txt ./Folder1/File12.txt ./Folder1/Folder11/File111.txt ./Folder2/file21.txt : : The ls -R1 command won't give the result as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_sethu
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieve directory path from full file path through sh

Hi, I have a file abcd.txt which has contents in the form of full path file names i.e. $home> vi abcd.txt /a/b/c/r1.txt /q/w/e/r2.txt /z/x/c/r3.txt Now I want to retrieve only the directory path name for each row i.e /a/b/c/ /q/w/e/ How to get the same through shell script?... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: royzlife
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract strings from full path when full path is not fixed

/Path/snowbird9/nrfCompMgrRave1230100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird6/nrfCompMgrRave1220100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird14/nrfCompMgrRave920100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirisha
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to list all Subdirectories and files with its full path in a parent directory?

How to list all Subdirectories and files with its full path in a parent directory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down remote files and rename them to include the server name with full path

I need to pull down a good bit of files for another support team for an upgrade project. I have a server.list with all of the server names. I need to do two parts: FIRST: I have this example, but it does not list the server name in front of each line. #! /bin/bash for server in $(<... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnatlas
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync - how to copy hidden folder or hidden files when using full path

Hello. I use this command : rsync -av --include=".*" --dry-run "$A_FULL_PATH_S" "$A_FULL_PATH_D"The data comes from the output of a find command. And no full source directories are in use, only some files. Source example... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace the path value in files, pattern is not full known.

Hi, I need to do find and replace, but the pattern is not full known. for example, my file has /proj/app-d1/sun or /data/site-d1/conf here app-d1 and site-d1 is not constant. It may be different in different files. common part is /proj/xx/sun and /data/xxx/conf i want to find where ever... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbalaj16
6 Replies
ff_hfs(1M)																ff_hfs(1M)

NAME
ff_hfs: ff - list file names and statistics for HFS file system SYNOPSIS
num] num] inode-list] num] file] prefix] special ... DESCRIPTION
The command reads the i-list and directories of each special file special, assuming it to be an HFS file system, saving i-node data for files that match the selection criteria. Output consists of the path name for each saved i-node, plus any other file information requested using the print options below. Output fields are positional. The output is produced in i-node order; fields are separated by tabs. The default line produced by contains the path name and i-number fields. With all options specified, the output fields include path name, i- number, size, and user ID. The num parameter in the options descriptions is a decimal number, where means more than num, means less than num, and num means exactly num. A day is defined as a 24-hour period. lists only a single path name out of many possible ones for an i-node with more than one link, unless you specify the option. With applies no selection criteria to the names listed. All possible names for every linked file on the file system are included in the output. On very large file systems, memory may run out before completes execution. Options and Arguments recognizes the following options and arguments: Select a file if the i-node has been accessed in num days. Select a file if the i-node has been changed in num days. Specify the HFS file system type. Generate names for any i-node specified in the inode-list. Do not display the i-node number after each path name. Generate a list of all path names for files with more than one link. Select a file associated with an i-node if it has been modified in num days. Select a file associated with an i-node if it has been modified more recently than the specified file. Add the specified prefix to each path name. The default prefix is (dot). Write the file size, in bytes, after each path name. Write the owner's login name after each path name. Echo the completed command line, but performs no other action. The command line is generated by incorporating the user-specified options and other information derived from This option allows the user to verify the command line. EXAMPLES
List the path names and i-numbers of all files in the file system Same as above, but suppress the printing of i-numbers: List files on the same file system that have been modified recently, displaying the path name, i-number, and owner's user name (the option). List only files that have been modified within the last two days (the option): List all files on the same file system, including the path name and i-number of each file, that was last accessed more than 30 days ago Find all path names associated with i-nodes and (the option): Execute the command on an HFS file system FILES
Static information about the file systems. SEE ALSO
find(1), ff(1M), ff_vxfs(1M), ncheck(1M), fstab(4). ff_hfs(1M)