Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Choosing VPN server based on server response times Post 303041906 by Neo on Friday 6th of December 2019 09:24:36 PM
Old 12-06-2019
Well, I commend you for your project ideas and your work, plus your honesty, positive attitude and creativeness.

Every project we conceive and build brings us knowledge; and so I say " go for it" if you are having fun and have the time.

What are your next steps?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading response from server

I am trying to write a korn shell script which posts commands to a server and read the response back from the server. Any idea how I can read the servers response? I have tried doing the following: ( LOGIN:xxxxx command to server read ANSWER echo $ANSWER >file1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 - vpn server

I would like to setup my solaris 10 x86 system as a vpn server. I can't seem to find any good links on setting it up. Do you guys have some links that could walk me thru on setting up the vpn server so that windows clients can connect to it? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kungpow
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SNMP Timeout: No Response from server

When I tried to connect snmp from one server to another server Timeout: No Response from server is comming Pls suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusmita
0 Replies

4. AIX

how would you know your server was rebooted 3 times or 5 times

Is there such location or command to know how many times did you reboot your server in that particular day?in AIX. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Cisco IOS VPN server IKE

How do I tell if Cisco IOS VPN server IKE is running on my solaris 10 system (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pgsanders
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache Web Server - Invalid Response

Hi, I have a SCO Unix Openserver V6 server which is hosting a website with Apache V1.3 as the http server. The web site has an initial login screen which re-directs to another page once the user name and password has been verified. When connecting to the website and trying to login, it times... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martyn
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help explaining how to use a VPN on a UNIX server with a Mac OS

I have gotten a gig to teach someone how to use a VPN client for a UNIX server on a MAC os. The problem is I have never used UNIX, dont mess with VPN's (my dad has a VPN that I have used a couple of times). I'm currently taking a crash course on UNIX but I was wondering if anyone could help me with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: psycopuppy
0 Replies

8. AIX

Help Me - AIX server connect to a VPN network

Hi, I have a task requested by my boss to create a script to enable a server to connect to a vpn network and then to connect to another server to upload some data... How can I connect to a vpn network from AIX server? via telnet? ssh? I have tried to google but mostly the answers are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mushr00m
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPN on an online server

Hi there, Believe it or not, the word VPN doesn't give any search result in the forum. I'm trying to get started with VPN. I'm currently in the process of setting up a server. I found a lot of howtos on the web. There's still one thing that I'm not sure of. My plan is to setup the VPN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
4 Replies

10. IP Networking

VPN Server & Client

First of all, hello. I have a problem installing a vpn server and client. My server is a computer running windows 7, and windows, running a virtual machine running debian. In the debian system, I've the vpn server installed (SoftEther VPN Server) The problems come when I try to connect to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Blues23
1 Replies
projdel(1M)						  System Administration Commands					       projdel(1M)

NAME
projdel - delete a project from the system SYNOPSIS
projdel [-f filename] project DESCRIPTION
The projdel utility deletes a project from the system and makes the appropriate changes to the system file. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -f filename Specify the project file to modify. If no filename is specified, the system project file, /etc/project, is modified. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: project The name of the project to be deleted. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 2 The command syntax was invalid. A usage message for projdel is displayed. 3 An invalid argument was provided to an option. 4 The projid given with the -p option is already in use. 5 The project files contain an error. See project(4). 6 The project to be modified, group, user, or resource does not exist. 9 The project is already in use. 10 Cannot update the /etc/project file. FILES
/etc/project System project file ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWesu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stabilty | See below. | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ Invocation is evolving. Human readable output is unstable. SEE ALSO
projects(1), groupadd(1M), groupdel(1M), groupmod(1M), grpck(1M), logins(1M), projadd(1M), projmod(1M), useradd(1M), userdel(1M), user- mod(1M), project(4), attributes(5) DIAGNOSTICS
In case of an error, projdel prints an error message and exits with a non-zero status. NOTES
projdel deletes a project definition only on the local system. If a network name service such as NIS or LDAP is being used to supplement the local /etc/project file with additional entries, projdel cannot change information supplied by the network name service. SunOS 5.10 4 May 2004 projdel(1M)