Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to make df command?
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to make df command? Post 303041823 by mrn6430 on Wednesday 4th of December 2019 04:01:57 PM
Old 12-04-2019
How to make df command?

in RHEL 6.10, how can we make the the df -k return the output without wrapping. And wihout using the df -Pk option. After we patched a Linux server from 6.5 to 6.10:

The df -k on RHAT 6.10 it wraps the line for ex:

6.10:

/dev/mapper/vgapp01-vendor

5160576 1731696 3166736 36% /vendor

Where 6.5 keeps it on one line:

6.5:

/dev/mapper/vgapp01-vendor 5160576 2041056 2857376 42% /vendor

The only way to keep from wrapping in 6.10 is to run the df -k command as df -Pk.

However, how can we make df -k behave at the server level like df -Pk ?

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make command

Dear Guys , Kindly note that i have sun solaries 8 intel machine . i installed apache and it is working fine . i am installing perl5 , MD5 and CGI . but whenever i execute the commands , make , make test and make install i get error message : not found # make make: not found also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make command

hi i tried to search for the "make" command but to no avail. this is what happens: when i try to type the "make" command, it prompt me the error " csh:make:not found ***error code 1 make:Fatal error: command fail for target 'all' " i have just freshly install solaris 9 on my server.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
8 Replies

3. Solaris

C compiler and make command

Hey Guys.... I installed Solaris 10 (10/08) on _X86 platform, I need install any software of load balance. I find the pen-0.18.0-sol10-x86-local software. I cant finish the install process , i dont find the make command, I think this command is associated to the C compiler process. But... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
2 Replies

4. Solaris

make command failure

Hi After downloading and compiling new ntp source for Solaris 10 I used the make command on the ntp directory. I received the following output: bash-3.00# make (bk version) >/dev/null 2>&1 && \ cd . && \ x=`bk -R prs -hr+ -nd:I: ChangeSet` && \ y=`cat version... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaife720
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

problem with make command

hi guys would u clarify me how to use make command , how to write rules of make command and to execute . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chinakampalli p
1 Replies

6. Solaris

make command problem

hi, I'was trying to compile a simple game , just for testing the system, but the make command gave me problems, so I read that it was best to have a gnu make package installed so I made pkgrm SUNWgmake and installed the gnu make from sunfreesoftware, the problem is that now when I run make... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: freeware
9 Replies

7. Solaris

how to make all of this in one command

dears what i need to make is cp -irp file_name filename tar cvf filename.tar filename gzip filename.tar in one commane using exec it that prossible and how can i do that (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
4 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Using the Make command

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: File hello.h #include <stdio.h> File main.c #include "hello.h" main() { printhello(); ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilbo4231
4 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Utilizing the Make Command

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Compile cpp2html.c to produce cpp2html.o. ( Important: the source code in these files is C, not C++, and so... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamentofking
8 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

Utilizing the Make Command

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: ]Compile cpp2html.c to produce cpp2html.o. ( Important: the source code in these files is C, not C++, and so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bgnaranjo1
1 Replies
merge_fonts(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      merge_fonts(3alleg4)

NAME
merge_fonts - Merges two fonts into one font. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> FONT *merge_fonts(FONT *f1, FONT *f2) DESCRIPTION
This function merges the character ranges from two fonts and returns a new font containing all characters in the old fonts. In general, you cannot merge fonts of different types (eg, TrueType fonts and bitmapped fonts), but as a special case, this function can promote a mono- chrome bitmapped font to a color font and merge those. Example: FONT *myfont; FONT *myfancy_font; FONT *lower_range; FONT *upper_range; FONT *capitals; FONT *combined_font; FONT *tempfont; ... /* Create a font that contains the capitals from */ /* the fancy font but other characters from myfont */ lower_range = extract_font_range(myfont, -1, 'A'-1); upper_range = extract_font_range(myfont, 'Z'+1, -1); capitals = extract_font_range(myfancy_font, 'A', 'Z'); tempfont = merge_fonts(lower_range, capitals); combined_font = merge_fonts(tempfont, upper_range); /* Clean up temporary fonts */ destroy_font(lower_range); destroy_font(upper_range); destroy_font(capitals); destroy_font(tempfont); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the new font or NULL on error. Remember that you are responsible for destroying the font when you are finished with it to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
extract_font_range(3alleg4), is_trans_font(3alleg4), is_color_font(3alleg4), is_mono_font(3alleg4), exfont(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 merge_fonts(3alleg4)