Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Send SMS to mobile
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Send SMS to mobile Post 303041533 by arm on Wednesday 27th of November 2019 06:02:42 AM
Old 11-27-2019
my country is not on the list , what shall I do ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

can anyone send sms application

actually i need this sms application ,to gain some knowledge in linux platform. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parvathy
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Send SMS from PC to mobile phones

Hi All, Can any expert provide me a guide on how i can send SMS from pc to mobile phone using VBA or some other language ? I am a newbie in networking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raynon
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script which will run every 10minutes and Send SMS to mobile

Hello Genuis guys, I am running Aix5 and Oracle 9 on it. I have sql query which only count a particular rows. I need to prepare a script which will run that sql query every 10 minutes and if the ouput count is greate than 20. It will send SMS to mobile numbers. Need your kind help to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to send SMS

Hey guys I was wondering how to go about creating a bash script to send SMS..any ideas are appreciated.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackzeus
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to set up UNIX script to send sms on mobile

Hi All, Can anyone please help in setting up Unix script for sending text messages on mobile?? Actually scenario is we want notification when there is any failures in our processes or if any service goes down we must be notified by a text message on our mobile, we already have email... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NikhilM
3 Replies

6. AIX

send SMS via curl

I need from aix to send an SMS, you know if the command curl serves me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
3 Replies
GSMSMSSTORE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    GSMSMSSTORE(8)

NAME
gsmsmsstore - SMS store manipulation program SYNOPSIS
gsmsmsstore [ -a ] [ --add ] [ -b baudrate ] [ --baudrate baudrate ] [ -c ] [ --copy ] [ -C service centre address ] [ --sca service centre address ] [ -d destination device or file ] [ --destination destination device or file ] [ -h ] [ --help ] [ -I init string ] [ --init init string ] [ -k ] [ --backup ] [ -l ] [ --list ] [ -s source device or file ] [ --source source device or file ] [ -t SMS store name ] [ --store SMS store name ] [ -v ] [ --version ] [ -V ] [ --verbose ] [ -x ] [ --delete ] [ -X ] [ --xonxoff ] { indices } [ phonenumber text ] DESCRIPTION
gsmsmsstore can store or retrieve SMS messages entries residing in a GSM mobile phone's SMS store to or from a file, add SMS messages to a store, or list the store's contents. Additionally, it is possible to add SMS submit messages to a store. gsmsmsstore reads entries from the source which can be a mobile phone (if a serial device file is given) or a file (if a file name is given). The source is never modified. gsmsmsstore writes SMS messages to a destination file or device in the case of --copy, --backup, and --add. The --list option does not change any file but just lists the contents to standard output. The --backup and --copy options require both source and destination files or devices. The --list option requires a source. The --add and --delete options require a destination file or device. If "-" is given as the parameter for the --source or --destination options, the SMS store is read from standard input and/or written to standard output, respectively. SMS message files are not human-readable. Error messages are printed to the standard error output. If the program terminates on error the error code 1 is returned. OPTIONS
-a, --add Adds an SMS submit message with recipient address phonenumber and text text to the destination. -b baudrate, --baudrate baudrate The baud rate to use. The default baudrate is 38400. -c, --copy This causes the contents of the source to be copied to the destination. After this operation the destination has exactly the same contents as the source. If indices are given on the command line only those SMS messages denoted by the indices are copied to the destination. -C service centre address, --sca service centre address Sets the service centre address to use for all SUBMIT SMSs (may not work with some phones). -d destination, --destination destination The destination device or file. -h, --help Prints an option summary. -I init string, --init init string Initialization string to send to the TA (default: "E0"). Note that the sequence "ATZ" is sent first. -k, --backup This causes those entries to be added from the source to the destination that are not already present in the destination. If indices are given on the command line only those SMS messages denoted by the indices are backed up (ie. added) to the destination. -l, --list Prints out the entire contents of the source in human-readable form. -s source, --source source The source device or file. -t SMS store name, --store SMS store name The name of the SMS store to read from or write to. This information is only used for device sources and destinations. A commonly available message store is "SM" (SIM card). -v, --version Prints the program version. -V, --verbose Prints out a detailed progress report. -x, --delete Delete the SMS messages as denoted by the indices from the destination. -X, --xonxoff Uses software handshaking (XON/XOFF) for accessing the device. EXAMPLES
The following command lists all entries in the mobile phone connected to /dev/mobilephone to the standard output: gsmsmsstore -b 19200 -s /dev/mobilephone -t SM -l The following adds entries 4, 7, and 10 from the device /dev/mobilephone to the file smsstore: gsmsmsstore -s /dev/mobilephone -d /home/fred/smsstore -t SM -b 4 7 10 AUTHOR
Peter Hofmann <software@pxh.de> BUGS
Report bugs to software@pxh.de. Include a complete, self-contained example that will allow the bug to be reproduced, and say which version of gsmsmsstore you are using. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999 Peter Hofmann gsmsmsstore is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. gsmsmsstore is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABIL- ITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Library General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License along with gsmsmsstore; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. SEE ALSO
gsminfo(7), gsmctl(1), gsmpb(1), gsmsendsms(1), gsmsmsd(8). gsmsmsstore v1.10 Sat Jun 16 22:10:00 UTC 2012 GSMSMSSTORE(8)