Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell script not for CGI
Top Forums Programming Shell script not for CGI Post 303041471 by Haxo on Monday 25th of November 2019 06:19:03 AM
Old 11-25-2019
Reading you, a project/platform is coming to mind right now:
'Openstack'
and I remember reading about the team's efforts to leave python 2.7 and get to have an Openstack with python3 (it is said to be reloaded and turbocharged). I don't know, I know a little bit of programming, but one day I will become a full stack developer, I hope so, because I'm choosing this for me.

--- Post updated at 12:19 PM ---

I must correct a typo in my reply, sorry for. my mistake-errata opencloud-> OPENSTACK (is now corrected)

Last edited by Haxo; 11-25-2019 at 07:31 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling CGI Perl in Shell script [urgent]

All I want to call a perl program from my shell script. Please help me. I want to call through URL only. Like " http://www.test.com/CGI-bin/test?test=value" Please help to write this script. Thanx in advance. Thanking you Regards Deepak Xavier (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeepakXavier
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

invoking a shell script inside cgi shell script

Hi, I have an HTML form through which I get some text as input. i need to run a shell script say script.sh inside a perl-cgi script named main_cgi.sh on the form input. I want to write the contents of the form in a file and then perform some command line operations like grep, cat on the text... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smriti_shridhar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a cgi file from shell script????

Hi.. Is it possible to call a cgi program which is used to display a pop up message in the else part...On executing the script it directly prints the source code of the pop up screen.. Please if you have any idea,share with us.Thanks. #start success250=`grep -c failure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elavv
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

call shell script from perl cgi script problem

hi,, i have perl scipt with line : system('./try.sh $t $d $m'); in shell scipt try.sh i have the line: echo $1 its not printing value of $t that i hav passed..y is it so..i am running it from apache web server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI shell script curl reponse problem

Hi, I am running a bash shell script for some simple web server CGI, the script runs as expected from the browser except the following: curl --silent --max-time 10 --output /dev/null --write-out %{http_code} http://server:port/filename This line outputs 404 when i execute the script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moxy
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to create a Return Button using shell script CGI

Hello Guys, I would like to know how can I create a radio button on that its possible to return to the last page, using a ksh CGI shell script. Can someone help ? Thanks so much !!!:b: I tried this, but it is a javascript code ! <INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="BACK" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robdcb
2 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

execute shell script using CGI for html site

hi there im currently in the process of creating a website for use basically within our org. im using a os x machine and installed MAMP - which includes Apache, mysql... the site will be used by techs to primarily install pkgs files onto os x devices. i would like to have buttons or hyperlinks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sheshe
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell CGI script

Hi there, I am new to scripting, please advise. I have a script running on the PC server, the script is to log on some ip to get something. script-name IP -l username after running the command, I need to type the password for the script to run. Now, I like to change the script to web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zrcheng
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to detect key press in cgi shell script?

I want to detect key pressed in my .cgi web page, but it does not work even I found the code in other web site. My code is : #!/bin/sh #================================================= # PATH defination # ================================================... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shuinvy
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass arguments from a textbox in CGI to a shell script?

Hello All, Could you please help me to explain that how do I pass textboxes values while running a shell script which need some arguments while running it and should be invoked after the button click. Here is an example. The first CGI is: #!/bin/ksh echo "Content-Type: text/html"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
4 Replies
DH_PYTHON3(1)							   User Commands						     DH_PYTHON3(1)

NAME
dh_python3 - calculates Python 3 dependencies, adds maintainer scripts to byte compile files, etc. SYNOPSIS
dh_python3 -p PACKAGE [-V [X.Y][-][A.B]] DIR_OR_FILE [-X REGEXPR] OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --no-guessing-deps disable guessing dependencies --no-dbg-cleaning do not remove any files from debug packages --skip-private don't check private directories -v, --verbose turn verbose mode on -i, --indep act on architecture independent packages -a, --arch act on architecture dependent packages -q, --quiet be quiet -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE act on the package named PACKAGE -N NO_PACKAGE, --no-package=NO_PACKAGE do not act on the specified package -V VRANGE specify list of supported Python versions. See py3compile(1) for examples -X REGEXPR, --exclude=REGEXPR exclude items that match given REGEXPR. You may use this option multiple times to build up a list of things to exclude. --compile-all compile all files from given private directory in postinst/rtupdate not just the ones provided by the package (i.e. do not pass the --package parameter to py3compile/py3clean) --depends=DEPENDS translate given requirements into Debian dependencies and add them to ${python:Depends}. Use it for missing items in requires.txt. --recommends=RECOMMENDS translate given requirements into Debian dependencies and add them to ${python:Recommends} --suggests=SUGGESTS translate given requirements into Debian dependencies and add them to ${python:Suggests} SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/python3-doc/README.PyDist (python3-doc package) dh_python3 3.0~beta2 September 2010 DH_PYTHON3(1)