Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Connect direct - SFTP - List of servers that I can connect Post 303041456 by chill3chee on Sunday 24th of November 2019 10:24:54 PM
Old 11-24-2019
Hi Chubler_XL,

Thank you for the answers.

Thanks,
Chill3chee.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to direct-connect two UNIX boxes

Hello, I have a V880 and a 420 running Solaris 9. Each box has more than one NIC card. I'd like to know how to configure the network on the two boxes so that I can directly connect the NIC cards. Meaning, I don't want a switch or router between the two. I just want to run a CAT5 cable to each... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: agcodba
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need script to connect sftp servers

Dear friends, i need to connect sftp server from my home directory using script . Please can anyone help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem using connect direct

Hi, I have a script in which i'm using ndm connect direct to fetch data from the client server..syntax i'm using is ./con_using_connectdirect /load/nctrl nctrl $xhost where con_using_connectdirect is the script which establishes connection load/nctrl is the path from where data... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sheema
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Connect direct configuration on Solaris

Hi, I am configuring Connect direct on Solaries 6.0, but whenever i am giving the below command cdpmgr -i /export/app/cdunix/ndm/cfg/khello/initparm.cfg i am getting the message Component <cdpmgr ndmcmgr ndmsmgr ndmumgr cdstatm> permissions are not set. Please follow instructions in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidd
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

IBM Connect:Direct Error

Hi to all, I've installed IBM Connect:Direct 4.1.00 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5, but when I try to execute the "direct cli", I obtain the following error: $ ./direct *********************************************************** * ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.vietti
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect:Direct

Hello all, I have a requirement to transfer files to mainframe usinf NDM connect:direct. So can anybody provide me a sample shell script on how to call a connect;direct script by providing filename as a parameter please? Thanks, Ajay (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaykumar4534
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect direct script for unix

I want to connect direct a xml file and a excel file each separately from unix system to another unix system.The size of the xml file and excel file may vary each time. Below is the possible connect direct script to transfer the files.Please check if it is correct? Also does DCB parameter... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bk_12345
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Linux to Connect direct transfer

I am transfering a file using connect direct from Linux to Mainframe. Its a point to point transfer but its failing with below error: **** Error from CONNECT:Direct API - ndmapi_recvresp_c error Can we do PTP transfers? code tags for code, please. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gerryperillo
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue with Connect direct ndmcli

Hi.. We are using connect direct to transfer the files between servers. The CD scripts run on HP UX. Below is the code using ndmcli. ndmcli -x << EOJ submit maxdelay=0 proc1 process snode=$3 step1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anijan
1 Replies

10. AIX

Lenovo v3700 v2 direct connect to AIX

i have directly connect AIX pwer 7 to lenovo v3700 v2 without San through fiber card. but i cannot see the WWPN to add AIX as host in management console. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: khalid khanAIB
10 Replies
bubbros-client(6)						   Games Manual 						 bubbros-client(6)

NAME
bubbros-client - the bub-n-bros client SYNOPSIS
bubbros-client [ options ] [host[:port]] DESCRIPTION
This is the bub-n-bros client that connects to bub-n-bros servers started with bubbros-server(6) or bubbros(6). It supports many different audio and video drivers and is very multi-platform. OPTIONS
host Search for a game on the given machine, and connect to one if found. If this is not defined, search for servers on the local net- work. host:port Connect to server running on given port on given host. If this is not defined, search for servers on the local network. --bits=N This option concerns only the windows audio driver. Set bits per sample. Valid values are 8 and 16 (default). -d DRIVER, --display=DRIVER Use video driver DRIVER. Valid drivers are: X X Window driver for Linux and Unix systems with an X server running. See the --shm option. windows MS Windows driver. pygame PyGame gaming library for python (if installed) has video output. Use it if this is specified. See http://www.pygame.org and the --transparency option. gtk Use the PyGTK library (if installed). See http://www.pygtk.org/ and the --zoom option. -h, --help Display help. --fmt=format This option concerns only the linux audio driver. Set the sound data format. Defaults to S16_NE. You can get a list of supported formats with --fmt=list. --freq=N This option concerns only the linux and windows audio drivers. Set mixing frequency to N (in Hz). Defaults to 44100. -m, --metaserver Connect with the help of the Metaserver (see bubbros-server(1) for more info). Run bubbros-client -m to print a table of currently running servers, pick the the exact IP address and port of the server of your choice from the table, and run again bubbros-client -m host:port. --port TCP=port In conjunction with the -m option, force a specific port on which to listen for an incoming TCP connexion from the remote server. This is only used if a direct connexion to the server fails. A random port number is picked by default. This option is useful if you are behind a firewall but can let TCP connexions on specific ports reach you. --port UDP=port Force a specific port on which to listen for incoming UDP traffic (animation data). Useful if you are behind a firewall but can let UDP traffic on a given port pass through. This is optional: animation data is routed over the TCP link if it does not appear to reach the client. A random port number is picked by default. -s DRIVER, --sound=DRIVER Use driver DRIVER for audio. Valid drivers are: pygame Use the audio capabilities of the PyGame library (http://www.pygame.org). linux Use the linux audio mixer. See the --freq and --fmt options. windows Use the Windows audio mixer. See the --freq and --bitsoptions. off No sounds. --shm=yes, --shm=no This option concerns only the X display driver. Disable or enable the shm (Shared Memory) extension. It is enabled by default and should only be disabled for remote X connections and old X servers. -t Use the TCP protocol. The default is to autodetect the protocol. See the -u option. --transparency=yes, --transparency=no This option concerns only the pygame display driver. Disable or enable transparent bubbles. Enabled by default. Disabling makes game a bit faster. -u Use the UDP protocol. The default is to autodetect the protocol. See the -t option. --zoom=N% This option concerns only the gtk display driver. Scale output by N%. SEE ALSO
bubbros(6) bubbros-server(6) December 7, 2007 bubbros-client(6)