Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Casio FX-CG50 Scientific Calculator and Python Post 303041406 by hicksd8 on Friday 22nd of November 2019 11:00:01 AM
Old 11-22-2019
Hey, that looks wicked!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

Casio CASSIOPEA BE-300 & fBSD

I just don't know how do I have to connect them... Connecting via USB, if some body knows, please post here... Thankue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PomaH 6yxDAK
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculator program..

Hey can anyone tell me the korn script code to implement an interactive integer calculator using the shell's built in arithemetic expression evaluation (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahithi_khushi
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculator

I am pretty new to the Unix word, and have created a working calculator script. I have one problem. It doesn't use any decimals, it rounds off to the nearest whole number. 1 #!/bin/ksh 2 while true; do 3 echo -n "Enter the first integer: "; read IN1 4 test... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ironhead3fan
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

calculator

hi, im new to the unix system and scripting and was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem iv been havin... i want the system to: 1. ask me for a number 2. ask me for a command to use on that number (* + - /) 3. ask me for another number 4. then ask me for another command, if the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdougy
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with calculator code

Hi Guys, I found this code in net.. it is working fine.. But can anybody explain me the sed statement used in the code.. echo "Enter the expression:\c" read express eval echo "$express"|sed 's/^/'$precision' \ /'|bc -l|\ sed -n '1,${ /syntax/!{ } ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
2 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Simple Calculator

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known/data: Script a simple calculator. In the command line enter the script file /home/etc/mycalc or /home/etc/mycalc 1 +... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: herb bertz
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

8. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Scientific calculator for ADE, the UNIX environment for the AMIGA A1200(HD).

ADE is a UNIX environment for the ancient AMIGA A1200. By default this does NOT have the 'bc' command line calculator. Although I did a DEMO code to create a C source and compile it under python 1.4.0 and ADE using ksh88 and the gcc of the day, I decided to create this baby that requires no Python... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
PYDOC(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  PYDOC(1)

NAME
pydoc -- the Python documentation tool SYNOPSIS
pydoc name pydoc -k keyword pydoc -p port pydoc -g pydoc -w module ... pydoc --help DESCRIPTION
pydoc shows text documentation on something related to python(1). The name argument may be the name of a Python keyword, topic, function, module, or package, or a dotted reference to a class or function within a module or module in a package. If name contains a '/', it is used as the path to a Python source file to document. If name is 'keywords', 'topics', or 'modules', a listing of these things is displayed. OPTIONS
-k keyword Search for a keyword in the synopsis lines of all available modules. -p port Start an HTTP server on the given port on the local machine. -g Pop up a graphical interface for finding and serving documentation. -w module ... Write out the HTML documentation for a module to a file in the current directory. If module contains a '/', it is treated as a filename; if it names a directory, documentation is written for all the contents. --help Prints out a help message. AUTHOR
Moshe Zadka, based on "pydoc --help" SEE ALSO
python(1) Dec 19, 2003