Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Merge Text with space into once cell and send email out Post 303041304 by Neo on Thursday 21st of November 2019 01:47:41 AM
Old 11-21-2019
OBTW, these table attributes are obsolete:

Code:
border=1 cellspacing=2 cellpadding=3

Where are you getting this example HTML from?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to send eMail from a UNIX-Host ( using mailx ) to a Outlook-email-addres(Win)

Hi A) I am able to send eMail using mailx from a UNIX ( solaris 8 ) host to my Outlook-email-ID : FName.Surname@Citigroup.com ( This is NOT my actual -eMail-ID). But in Outlook the "From :" eMail address is displayed as " usr1@unix-host1.unregistered.email.citicorp.com " .i.e the words... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vetrivela
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to send email with usage of space in the directory as description :

shell script to send email with usage of space in the directory as description : Please any one help me in writing a script to send email with usage of space in the directory as description . (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File need to send to xls as one complete cell

Hi every one, I have a file of ten lines in unix i want to send the file to my mail as .xls and the clause over here is it should send in only one cell .. I am aware of uuencode rest rest.xls | mail -s "testing" mailid But this would send me data into seperate cells (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_pagadala
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check space of directories and send email if it has reached threshold limit

Hi, I need help in writing unix script for checking space of some directories on the system and also send an email when it reaches the threshold limit. I have written the followng code; #!/bin/ksh ADMIN="me@somewhere.com" # set alert level 80% is default THRESHOLD=80 df | grep -E... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmathew99
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send email after comparing the folder permissions to a certain permission & send email

Hello , I am trying to write a unix shell script to compare folder permission to say drwxr-x-wx and then send an email to my id in case the folders don't have the drwxr-x-wx permissions set for them . I have been trying to come up with a script for few days now , pls help me:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nairshar
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new to ldap, send email to a ou or group, and see a list from email client

hi, i'm running openldap on ubuntu 10.04, creating new items with apache directory studio (windows version). i use the ldap just as an address book to our small office (email clients are windows live mail 2009, 2011, microsoft outlook 2007 and 2010). a. i cant see a list of the contacts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: V4705
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read specific line of text from a Script and send email notification

Hi ! I am a newbie and never officially wrote a shell script before. The requirement for this script is : 1) Read a file called 'bpm.log' and identify if it has a specific text such as 'this is the text'. Its a static value and that is the only text we need to read. 2) If that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atechcorp
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help combining txt files w/ multiple lines into csv single cell - also need data merge

:confused:Hello -- i just joined the forums. I am a complete noob -- only about 1 week into learning how to program anything... and starting with linux. I am working in Linux terminal. I have a folder with a bunch of txt files. Each file has several lines of html code. I want to combine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jetsetter
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read a file, add some text and send an email

Hi, If I am asking this question, you must have already figured out , that I am new to Unix, so here it goes I was trying to read a file, add some user defined content to it and send out an email , I did find out a way to achieve this, but looking at the code, it looks a bit crude to me, can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikbhuvana
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Disk Space Usage Status via email

Hi Guys, Is there any way I can write a script that sends DISK SPACE USAGE STATUS via email once a week? Thanks, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: g4v1n
5 Replies
Template::Plugin::HTML(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Template::Plugin::HTML(3pm)

NAME
Template::Plugin::HTML - Plugin to create HTML elements SYNOPSIS
[% USE HTML %] [% HTML.escape("if (a < b && c > d) ..." %] [% HTML.element(table => { border => 1, cellpadding => 2 }) %] [% HTML.attributes(border => 1, cellpadding => 2) %] DESCRIPTION
The "HTML" plugin is a very basic plugin, implementing a few useful methods for generating HTML. METHODS
escape(text) Returns the source text with any HTML reserved characters such as "<", ">", etc., correctly esacped to their entity equivalents. attributes(hash) Returns the elements of the hash array passed by reference correctly formatted (e.g. values quoted and correctly escaped) as attributes for an HTML element. element(type, attributes) Generates an HTML element of the specified type and with the attributes provided as an optional hash array reference as the second argument or as named arguments. [% HTML.element(table => { border => 1, cellpadding => 2 }) %] [% HTML.element('table', border=1, cellpadding=2) %] [% HTML.element(table => attribs) %] DEBUGGING
The HTML plugin accepts a "sorted" option as a constructor argument which, when set to any true value, causes the attributes generated by the "attributes()" method (either directly or via "element()") to be returned in sorted order. Order of attributes isn't important in HTML, but this is provided mainly for the purposes of debugging where it is useful to have attributes generated in a deterministic order rather than whatever order the hash happened to feel like returning the keys in. [% USE HTML(sorted=1) %] [% HTML.element( foo => { charlie => 1, bravo => 2, alpha => 3 } ) %] generates: <foo alpha="3" bravo="2" charlie="1"> AUTHOR
Andy Wardley <abw@wardley.org> <http://wardley.org/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1996-2007 Andy Wardley. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Template::Plugin perl v5.14.2 2011-12-20 Template::Plugin::HTML(3pm)