Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development 302 Redirects Issues Effected Google Search Console (GSC) Fixed - DBSEO Goto Rewrite Problems Solved Post 303040931 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 10th of November 2019 01:53:58 AM
Old 11-10-2019
This is huge, congrats, great effort guys...
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

search and goto next line then take the output

Hi All, I have a file in which the contents are as shown below: Number of Dynamic Addresses Allocated : 107790 Addresses: 10.3.29.202,10.47.1.145,10.2.4.98,190.1.89.95,.. (many ip addresses separated by comma) ----... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: imas
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

fixed length text file padding issues in AIX

Hi, I have a fixed length text file that needs to be cut into individual files in aix and facing padding issues. If I have multiple blank spaces in the file it is just making it one while cutting the files.. Eg:- $ - blank space filename:file.txt ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techmoris
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[SOLVED] htaccess rewrite rule help!

hi there, I need that when user input mysite.com/ponuka/AAA2869 it shows mysite.com/ukaz.php?ponuka=AAA2869 because of facebook likes, and I found out that this is set up as rewrite rule in .htaccess file? how to achieve it? thank you... :confused: ---------- Post updated at 04:47... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vogueestylee
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Google Site Search in Search Drop Down Menu (Again)

Have just added (after missing for some time), the latest version of Google Site Search for our site in the Navbar Search Menu: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture791.png Cheers and Enjoy. Here is the URL for that link in case you need it: https://goo.gl/P8p82c (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

5. Web Development

Quick Fix for Google Search Console "Page is not mobile friendly"

Over the past 10 plus years, we have countless posts where the user did not use CODE tags or they used ICODE tags incorrectly. This has has the results of this site penalized by Google for having pages which are "not mobile friendly". So, working quietly in the background, in the thankless... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Google Search Console - Mobile Usability - No Errors or Issues - New Milestone

For the first time in the history of the site Google Search Console (GSC) has unix.com showing "no mobile viewability errors". This is no small achievement considering the hundreds of thousand of lines of legacy code we run at a site which has been around much longer than Facebook or LinkedIn: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
0 Replies
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm)

NAME
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups - Google Groups message detector SYNOPSIS
use Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups; DESCRIPTION
An implementation of a mailing list detector, for Google Groups mailing lists, See http://groups-beta.google.com for information about Google Groups Google Groups mailing list messages are RFC2919 compliant but this module provides more information. METHODS
new() Inherited from Mail::ListDetector::Detector::Base. match() Accepts a Mail::Internet object and returns either a Mail::ListDetector::List object if it is a post to a Google Groups mailing list, or "undef". Mail::ListDetector::Detector::RFC2919 is used to extract the information about the list, we just munge it so we know it is a Google Groups list. BUGS
No known bugs. AUTHOR
Matthew Walker - matthew@walker.wattle.id.au, Michael Stevens - michael@etla.org, Peter Oliver - p.d.oliver@mavit.freeserve.co.uk. Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-30 Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm)