Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UserCP Beta 0.7901 - Change Log Post 303040716 by Neo on Tuesday 5th of November 2019 07:13:21 AM
Old 11-05-2019
Update: UserCP Beta 0.7910

In preparation to code the trivial stats, scoreboards, leaderboards:
  • Removed small charts on forum dashboard (not accurate, perform problem to keep up-to-date, lazy to maintain).
  • Change text in menu from "UNIX.COM" to "Main Forums"

I may just make a simple scoreboard and dashboard for this in HTML and not Vue.js for now.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

My Charts in the Prototype Vue.js UserCP

Yea.... something I thought would take me an hour ended up taking most of the day. Well, it's not like those YT video tutorials where it take a week or more to make a video and the guys (gals) make it look so easy. But having said that, I'm happy to share with forum members the first "My... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Landing Page (version 0.48)

There is a know bug deep in the Javascript library d3.js which causes an intermediate charting rendering bug in Vue.js. In a nutshell, when a page is reloaded the chart data is not rendered sometimes, but when the Vue.js route changes (a menu item in the UserCP is selected), it works flawlessly.... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
Net::Server::MultiType(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Net::Server::MultiType(3)

NAME
Net::Server::MultiType - Net::Server personality SYNOPSIS
use Net::Server::MultiType; @ISA = qw(Net::Server::MultiType); sub process_request { #...code... } my @types = qw(PreFork Fork Single); Net::Server::MultiType->run(server_type=>@types); DESCRIPTION
Please read the pod on Net::Server first. This module is a personality, or extension, or sub class, of the Net::Server module. This personality is intended to allow for easy use of multiple Net::Server personalities. Given a list of server types, Net::Server::MultiType will require one at a time until it finds one that is installed on the system. It then adds that package to its @ISA, thus inheriting the methods of that personality. ARGUMENTS
In addition to the command line arguments of the Net::Server base class, Net::Server::MultiType contains one other configurable parameter. Key Value Default server_type 'server_type' 'Single' server_type May be called many times to build up an array or possible server_types. At execution, Net::Server::MultiType will find the first available one and then inherit the methods of that personality CONFIGURATION FILE
"Net::Server::MultiType" allows for the use of a configuration file to read in server parameters. The format of this conf file is simple key value pairs. Comments and white space are ignored. #-------------- file test.conf -------------- ### multi type info ### try PreFork first, then go to Single server_type PreFork server_type Single ### server information min_servers 20 max_servers 80 spare_servers 10 max_requests 1000 ### user and group to become user somebody group everybody ### logging ? log_file /var/log/server.log log_level 3 pid_file /tmp/server.pid ### access control allow .+.(net|com) allow domain.com deny a.+ ### background the process? background 1 ### ports to bind host 127.0.0.1 port localhost:20204 port 20205 ### reverse lookups ? # reverse_lookups on #-------------- file test.conf -------------- PROCESS FLOW
See Net::Server HOOKS
There are no additional hooks in Net::Server::MultiType. TO DO
See Net::Server AUTHOR
Paul T. Seamons paul@seamons.com SEE ALSO
Please see also Net::Server::Fork, Net::Server::INET, Net::Server::PreFork, Net::Server::MultiType, Net::Server::Single perl v5.12.1 2007-02-02 Net::Server::MultiType(3)