Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates Post 303040315 by hicksd8 on Saturday 26th of October 2019 11:55:43 AM
Old 10-26-2019
"Server Dashboard" appears to be broken. It told me that the page was "Only available to authorised users" but I was logged in at the time.

At another time it continuously said that it was updating (1...2....3....4.....) but never displayed anything.
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Live/real-time text-file updates in terminal

I want to have a terminal open and have something like a "repeating cat" command running in it for a certain text file (in particular /var/log/system.log). So my terminal will scan or cat the text file every so often or whenever the text file system.log gets written to by the system, it will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7446 Using Vue.js

Here is a status update on the new forum usercp. The current version of the new UserCP is Screeching Frog v0.7446. Most users will need to clear the files from your browser cache, quit and restart your browser to see the new version (check bottom of the page for version). Safari seems to... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies
UPTIME(1)							Linux User's Manual							 UPTIME(1)

NAME
uptime - Tell how long the system has been running. SYNOPSIS
uptime uptime [-V] DESCRIPTION
uptime gives a one line display of the following information. The current time, how long the system has been running, how many users are currently logged on, and the system load averages for the past 1, 5, and 15 minutes. This is the same information contained in the header line displayed by w(1). System load averages is the average number of processes that are either in a runnable or uninterruptable state. A process in a runnable state is either using the CPU or waiting to use the CPU. A process in uninterruptable state is waiting for some I/O access, eg waiting for disk. The averages are taken over the three time intervals. Load averages are not normalized for the number of CPUs in a system, so a load average of 1 means a single CPU system is loaded all the time while on a 4 CPU system it means it was idle 75% of the time. FILES
/var/run/utmp information about who is currently logged on /proc process information AUTHORS
uptime was written by Larry Greenfield <greenfie@gauss.rutgers.edu> and Michael K. Johnson <johnsonm@sunsite.unc.edu>. Please send bug reports to <albert@users.sf.net> SEE ALSO
ps(1), top(1), utmp(5), w(1) Cohesive Systems 26 Jan 1993 UPTIME(1)