Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Video Playlist for New Users with Under 5 Posts Post 303040111 by Neo on Wednesday 23rd of October 2019 08:56:03 AM
Old 10-23-2019
And just updated for the following logic for showing this player:

Code:
Posts < 5

OR

Infractions > 0

OR

Warnings > 0

So, if a user has 100 posts and does not use code tags and a mod issues an infraction or warning, they will also see the video player Smilie
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

a playlist for ffmpeg streamer

Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place. I use to stream to justin tv using ffmpeg with that command ffmpeg -re -i "path/to/input.avi" -vcodec libx264 -preset fast -crf 30 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 44100 -f flv rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/xxxxxxxxxxx I would like to know if a bash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: undercash
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Playlist creation script

Hello. I am hoping to have an automated way to create Playlist files from Genre txt files I'll be making with my music collection. This is for use with my WD Live player, and is so that certain albums / artists can live in multiple genre directories when I browse to them from my WD Live player. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Davinator
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Music Playlist parse/grep

Hi. Please help with a single line bash that will match field 3, and field 2 , if not then echo "Not Found". Original Music List name; Musiclists.m3u Format: \Music\The Rolling Stones - Angel.mp3 \Music\Maroon 5\Moves Like Jagger.mp3 Make a groomed playlist variable... $... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DSommers
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Purge of Inactive Users with Zero Posts and Other Anti-spam Measures

In order to keep the site "clean, safe and warm", I have recently purged all accounts at UNIX.COM which meet the ALL of the following 3 criteria: No user activity in 2018 No posts (zero post count) Link in user profile. In addition, I purged all users who registered but never confirmed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
WebService::YouTube::Util(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    WebService::YouTube::Util(3pm)

NAME
WebService::YouTube::Util - Utility for WebService::YouTube VERSION
This document describes WebService::YouTube::Util version 1.0.3 SYNOPSIS
use WebService::YouTube::Util; # Get an URI of RSS my $uri = WebService::YouTube::Util->rss_uri( 'global', 'recently_added' ); # Get an URI of REST API my $uri = WebService::YouTube::Util->rest_uri( $dev_id, 'youtube.videos.list_by_tag', { tag => 'monkey' } ); # Get a downloadable URI my $uri = WebService::YouTube::Util->get_video_uri('rdwz7QiG0lk'); # Get a video which type is .flv my $content = WebService::YouTube::Util->get_video('rdwz7QiG0lk'); DESCRIPTION
This is an utility for WebService::YouTube. SUBROUTINES
/METHODS rss_uri( $type, $arg ) Returns a URI of RSS. $type should be 'global' or 'tag' or 'user'. $arg is required when $type is 'tag' or 'user'. rest_uri( $dev_id, $method, \%fields ) Returns a URI of REST API. $dev_id is your developer ID of YouTube. $method is a method name like a 'youtube.*.*'. %fields can contain optional parameter. get_video_uri( $video, \%args ) Returns a downloadable URI of $video. $video should be a video ID or a WebService::YouTube::Video object. %args can contain some optional arguments. ua LWP::UserAgent object get_video( $video, \%args ) Returns a downloaded content of $video. $video should be a video ID or a WebService::YouTube::Video object. %args can contain some optional arguments. ua LWP::UserAgent object DIAGNOSTICS
type of ... is not supported No such RSS. The type should be 'global' or 'tag' or 'user'. got a page but it is invalid page Maybe, YouTube is being maintained. :-) CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WebService::YouTube::Util requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
WebService::YouTube, LWP::UserAgent, URI::Escape INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-webservice-youtube@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=WebService-YouTube>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. AUTHOR
Hironori Yoshida <yoshida@cpan.org> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. perl v5.10.1 2009-01-20 WebService::YouTube::Util(3pm)