Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [Python] BeautifulSoup tags > </a> Post 303039742 by Neo on Monday 14th of October 2019 09:23:08 AM
Old 10-14-2019
I am saying you have not written or posted a single line of code here; nor have you posted a single error message.

Are you expecting us to write your entire code for you?

Read the docs for you? Do all your work for you?

If so, you have come to the wrong place, sorry.

We are here to help you write your own code.

So far, I have written more code than you on this.... LOL .

You have not provided us a single line of YOUR OWN python code.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

what is python?

I heard that its a new programming language but ill like to get a deeper explaination of it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kprescod4158
1 Replies

2. Programming

Python: bash-shell-like less functionality in the python shell

Hello, Is there some type of functional way to read things in the Python shell interpreter similar to less or more in the bash (and other) command line shells? Example: >>> import subprocess >>> help(subprocess) ... ... I'm hoping so as I hate scrolling and love how less works with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
0 Replies

3. Programming

Help with Python. Please and thanks.

Hi everybody, I've been experimenting with Python lately and for the most part it's been a smooth ride. I have one little problem that maybe one of you can help me with. PROBLEM: I have list with one word per line. EXAMPLE apples oranges pears grapes etc... I also have a shell... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: o0110o
2 Replies

4. SuSE

"ssh suse-server 'python -V' > python-version.out" not redirecting

Okay, so I have had this problem on openSUSE, and Debian systems now and I am hoping for a little help. I think it has something to do with Python but I couldn't find a proper Python area here. I am trying to redirect the output of "ssh suse-server 'python -V'" to a file. It seems that no matter... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Druonysus
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Python...

Hi all... Not sure where to put this so I put it here... All comments welcome... 1) Is the Python language now considered a part of the *NIX transient command structure much like Perl, (and awk)? 2) If so which OSes now have it as part of a "default" install - NOT an extra to be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python BeautifulSoup Re Finding Digits Within Tags

I am writing a little python script that needs to grab version numbers between "<td>4.2.2</td>" within the tbody of the page: blah blah blah blah blah Is it possible to use a one-liner to scrap only the digits between the tags: "<td>4.2.2</td>" so it spits out: 4.2.2 4.2.1 etc..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to execute python script on remote with python way..?

Hi all, I am trying to run below python code for connecting remote windows machine from unix to run an python file exist on that remote windows machine.. Below is the code I am trying: #!/usr/bin/env python import wmi c = wmi.WMI("xxxxx", user="xxxx", password="xxxxxxx")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies

9. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_sendv - post a work request to send a message. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_sendv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *slg, int nsge, int flags); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. slg A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request. nsge The number of scatter-gather entries in the slg array. flags Optional flags used to control the send operation. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the posted buffers will be sent to the remote peer of a connection. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the remote peer has queued a receive request before issuing the send operations. For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Unless the send request is using inline data, the message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the send completes. Send operations may not be posted to an rdma_cm_id or the corresponding queue pair until it has been connected. The user-defined context associated with the send request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_send(3), rdma_post_recv(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)