Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New 'member_project' tag with DarkGreen (was Magenta) Color Post 303039682 by Neo on Friday 11th of October 2019 09:43:11 PM
Old 10-11-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker

@Neo...

The dark green looks good...
If anyone else has a suggested color, we can give it a try as well.

So, please post any colors you would like to try. I often use this page when selecting CSS "named" colors (but we are not limited to the CSS named colors, of course):

CSS Color Codes

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies
CSS::Style(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   CSS::Style(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Style - A ruleset in a CSS object tree SYNOPSIS
use CSS; DESCRIPTION
This module represents a ruleset in a CSS object tree. Read the CSS.pm pod for information about the CSS object tree. METHODS
CONSTRUCTORS "new()" or "new( { ..options.. } )" This constructor returns a new "CSS::Style" object, with an optional hash of options. adaptor adaptor to use for serialization ACCESSORS "add_selector( $selector )" This method adds a selector to the selector list for the object. $selector is a reference to a CSS::Selector object. "add_property( $property )" This method adds a selector to the property list for the object. $property is a reference to a CSS::Property object. "set_adaptor( 'CSS::Adaptor::Foo' )" This method sets the current adaptor for the object. "selectors()" This method is used to serialize the ruleset's selectors, using the current adaptor. It returns a string which come from the adaptor's "output_selectors()" method. "properties()" This method is used to serialize the ruleset's properties, using the current adaptor. It returns a string which come from the adaptor's "output_properties()" method. "to_string()" This method is used to serialize the ruleset, using the current adaptor. It returns a string which comes from the adaptor's output_rules() method. "get_property_by_name( 'property_name' )" Returns the first CSS::Property object with the specified name. Returns zero on failure. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Cal Henderson <cal@iamcal.com> SEE ALSO
CSS, http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1 perl v5.14.2 2008-04-23 CSS::Style(3pm)