Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team! Post 303039579 by zxmaus on Wednesday 9th of October 2019 11:16:09 PM
Old 10-10-2019
Hi Guys, thank you for the warm welcome and I am glad to be back Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Dave Munro to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to announce that Dave Munro (gull04) is joining the Moderation Team, after being a very valuable member of UNIX.com for 15+ years. Dave is an IT Consultant with 30 years of experience this year, has worked in many of the industry vertical market segments and has... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderator Team

Happy Thanksgiving Holidays, Today, I am happy to welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderation Team to help provide us some important coverage from (Down Under) Australia. Simon is a Senior Analyst Programmer/Developer at Cedar Creek Company in Brisbane, Australia and his LinkedIn... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
FAUM(1) 						       Reference Information							   FAUM(1)

NAME
faum - Small FAUmachine launcher SYNOPSIS
faum DESCRIPTION
faum is a small launcher to setup and start FAUmachine. It has no options. BUGS
Please report all bugs to info@faumachine.org[1]. FILES
$(HOME)/.faumrc Contains variables defining the default memory size, hard disk size and the location of the virtual machine. SEE ALSO
faum-node-pc(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by the FAUmachine Team[1]. CONTACT
Webpage[2] Project Team[1] AUTHOR
FAUmachine team COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2009 FAUmachine team. Developed at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg. FAUmachine comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. FAUmachine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See COPYING for details. NOTES
1. info@faumachine.org mailto:info@faumachine.org 2. Webpage http://www.faumachine.org/ FAUmachine 06/21/2012 FAUM(1)