Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [python] merge pdf files.
Top Forums Programming [python] merge pdf files. Post 303039524 by Corona688 on Tuesday 8th of October 2019 06:09:36 PM
Old 10-08-2019
In what way does it not run?

It will be far easier to modify something that works than something that doesn't. Python programs are 1% python and 99% plugins, so you may need to install a plugin or two, pypdf2 looks important.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Scipy Python/ get pdf

Hi all I'm just starting usign scipy with python, really powerfull. It comes with some many functions but I'm not able to solve my problem. I have an array x and i need to find a probability density function (pdf) from data. does anyone know how to do that? (i've done it evaluating first... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge PDF

Hi I am trying to find a software to merge several pdfs into one pdf on our solaris machine. After merging the document, I have to direct it to a printer. Does anyone have a recommendation? I try to contact a couple of vendor but no replies. Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lillyt2006
5 Replies
DH_PYTHON(1)							     Debhelper							      DH_PYTHON(1)

NAME
dh_python - calculates Python dependencies and adds postinst and prerm Python scripts (deprecated) SYNOPSIS
dh_python [debhelperoptions] [-n] [-V version] [moduledirs...] DESCRIPTION
Note: This program is deprecated. You should use dh_python2 instead. This program will do nothing if debian/pycompat or a Python-Version control file field exists. dh_python is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating the ${python:Depends} substitutions and adding them to substvars files. It will also add a postinst and a prerm script if required. The program will look at Python scripts and modules in your package, and will use this information to generate a dependency on python, with the current major version, or on pythonX.Y if your scripts or modules need a specific python version. The dependency will be substituted into your package's control file wherever you place the token ${python:Depends}. If some modules need to be byte-compiled at install time, appropriate postinst and prerm scripts will be generated. If already byte- compiled modules are found, they are removed. If you use this program, your package should build-depend on python. OPTIONS
module dirs If your package installs Python modules in non-standard directories, you can make dh_python check those directories by passing their names on the command line. By default, it will check /usr/lib/site-python, /usr/lib/$PACKAGE, /usr/share/$PACKAGE, /usr/lib/games/$PACKAGE, /usr/share/games/$PACKAGE and /usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages. Note: only /usr/lib/site-python, /usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages and the extra names on the command line are searched for binary (.so) modules. -V version If the .py files your package ships are meant to be used by a specific pythonX.Y version, you can use this option to specify the desired version, such as 2.3. Do not use if you ship modules in /usr/lib/site-python. -n, --noscripts Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts. CONFORMS TO
Debian policy, version 3.5.7 Python policy, version 0.3.7 SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> most ideas stolen from Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org> 9.20120909 2011-12-06 DH_PYTHON(1)