Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The AMIGA, great or flop. Your memories... Post 303039102 by Neo on Monday 23rd of September 2019 04:12:09 AM
Old 09-23-2019
These are GREAT photos!

Thank you!!

OBTW, I bought this tripod directly from China recently and it was a great bargain (free shipping) and works very good.

Code:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32810821145.html

The AMIGA, great or flop. Your memories...-screen-shot-2019-09-23-31120-pmpng
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking CPU Usage and available free physical and virtual memories

Hi , can anyone please guide me on how do i go about getting the CPU Usage and available free physical and virtual memories? i know i can get it by using prstat, but i want to get an overall CPU Usage and not a breakdown of all same for the free physical and virtual memories ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filthymonk
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Deconfigured memories on RX7640

Hello, I am installing RX7640 and i have some issue with the memory modules. My system shows them as deconfigured. Do you think I use the right memories? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stapley
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A journey down memory lane - AMIGA...

Hi guys and gals... Who still plays with the AMIGA in any of its guises? I have a classic A1200(HD) on 24/7 and still build and code for it... Also _clones_ of the same machine using WinUAE and E-UAE... It still has that one major beauty for this 62 year old - moi - it is FUN! ;o) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Ah, the AMIGA, (another poem I wrote in 2005).

Well I wrote this in 2005 and uploaded to AMINET.as a commemoration of a machine that is still in use today. It is now 29 years since this machne came into being. Phenominal and it is still being supported- WOW! My A1200 is on 24/7 and I use it to test code developed on AMIGA emulators... ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

GCC for tha AMIGA...

Hi guys... For the AMIGA fans out there... Not sure if this is the right forum but someone has done a successful working port of gcc for the classic AMIGA A1200. It contains a very large subset of *NIX commands and now AMIGA fanatics like me can include another platform, within the... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

FFT for the AMIGA through ksh88 shell.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have been meddling with FFT for the AMIGA. (Sadly we AMIGAns don't have these luxuries through any scripting language. Below is a Python snippet that uses the builtin 'cmath' module to work with the lowly Python 2.0.1 for the AMIGA. It is part of a... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
show-installed(1)														 show-installed(1)

NAME
show-changed-rco - show changes in an RPM package SYNOPSIS
show-changed-rco [options] DESCRIPTION
show-changed-rco gives a compact description of the changes to a packages Requires, Conflicts and Obsoletes data from the installed (or old) to a specified rpm file. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -C, --cache Tells repoquery to run entirely from YUM cache - does not download any metadata or update the cache. Queries in this mode can fail or give partial/incorrect results if the cache isn't fully populated beforehand with eg "yum makecache". -c <config file>, --config=<config file> Use alternative config file (default is /etc/yum.conf). --repoid=<repo> Specify which repository to query. Using this option disables all repositories not explicitly enabled with --repoid option (can be used multiple times). By default repoquery uses whatever repositories are enabled in YUM configuration. --enablerepo=<repo> In addition to the default set, query the given additional repository, even if it is disabled in YUM configuration. Can be used multiple times. --disablerepo=<repo> Do not query the given repository, even if it is enabled in YUM configuration. Can be used multiple times. --repofrompath=<repoid>,<path/url> Specify a path or url to a repository (same path as in a baseurl) to add to the repositories for this query. This option can be used multiple times. If you want to view only the pkgs from this repository combine this with --repoid. The repoid for the repository is specified by <repoid>. --old-packages=<pkg> Explicitly list the valid old packages to match the new packages against. --ignore-arch Ignore arch. so you can compare foo-2.i686 to foo-1.x86_64. --skip-new Only give output for packages which we've found an old package for. SEE ALSO
yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/ AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: yum-devel@lists.baseurl.org. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs. James Antill 30 March 2011 show-installed(1)