Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The AMIGA, great or flop. Your memories... Post 303039081 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of September 2019 06:54:46 AM
Old 09-22-2019
I used to use the Amiga, the C64 and the Tandy TRS 80, to name a few.

Frankly, I don't have any nostalgia for any of them now; but loved them back in the day. A video of your Amiga running would be cool, I think.

But of all three, the Amiga, the C64 and the TRS80 I liked the C64 the best, back in the day.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking CPU Usage and available free physical and virtual memories

Hi , can anyone please guide me on how do i go about getting the CPU Usage and available free physical and virtual memories? i know i can get it by using prstat, but i want to get an overall CPU Usage and not a breakdown of all same for the free physical and virtual memories ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filthymonk
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Deconfigured memories on RX7640

Hello, I am installing RX7640 and i have some issue with the memory modules. My system shows them as deconfigured. Do you think I use the right memories? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stapley
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A journey down memory lane - AMIGA...

Hi guys and gals... Who still plays with the AMIGA in any of its guises? I have a classic A1200(HD) on 24/7 and still build and code for it... Also _clones_ of the same machine using WinUAE and E-UAE... It still has that one major beauty for this 62 year old - moi - it is FUN! ;o) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Ah, the AMIGA, (another poem I wrote in 2005).

Well I wrote this in 2005 and uploaded to AMINET.as a commemoration of a machine that is still in use today. It is now 29 years since this machne came into being. Phenominal and it is still being supported- WOW! My A1200 is on 24/7 and I use it to test code developed on AMIGA emulators... ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

GCC for tha AMIGA...

Hi guys... For the AMIGA fans out there... Not sure if this is the right forum but someone has done a successful working port of gcc for the classic AMIGA A1200. It contains a very large subset of *NIX commands and now AMIGA fanatics like me can include another platform, within the... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

FFT for the AMIGA through ksh88 shell.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have been meddling with FFT for the AMIGA. (Sadly we AMIGAns don't have these luxuries through any scripting language. Below is a Python snippet that uses the builtin 'cmath' module to work with the lowly Python 2.0.1 for the AMIGA. It is part of a... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
BLAZE-LIST(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-LIST(1)

NAME
blaze-list - lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-list [-cpqrsCPSV] [-b directory] [-I id] [-a author] [-t title] [-T tag] [-d day] [-m month] [-y year] [-n number] blaze-list -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-list lists existing blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository. Additionally, it can also display basic repository statistics. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -I id, --id id Allows you to display a single blog post or a page with the specified id. -a author, --author author Allows you to list blog posts or pages by the selected author. -t title, --title title Allows you to list blog posts or pages with matching title. -T tag, --tag tag Allows you to list blog posts or pages with matching tag. -d day, --day day Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified day of a month. The value has to be in the "DD" form. -m month, --month month Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified month. The value has to be in the "MM" form. -y year, --year year Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified year. The value has to be in the "YYYY" form. -n number, --number number Allows you to specify a number of blog posts or pages to be listed. -p, --page Tells blaze-list to list pages. -P, --post Tells blaze-list to list blog posts. This is the default option. -S, --stats Tells blaze-list to display statistics. -s, --short Tells blaze-list to display each blog post or page information on a single line. -r, --reverse Tells blaze-list to display blog posts or pages in reverse order. -c, --color Enables colored output. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -C, --no-color Disables colored output. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
List all blog post: ~]$ blaze-list ID: 11 | 2010-07-05 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Join #blazeblogger on IRC Tags: announcement ID: 10 | 2009-12-16 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Debian and Fedora Packages Tags: announcement etc. List all blog post in reverse order: ~]$ blaze-list -r ID: 1 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: BlazeBlogger 0.7.0 Tags: release ID: 2 | 2009-02-11 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: BlazeBlogger 0.7.1 Tags: release etc. List all pages: ~]$ blaze-list -p ID: 5 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Downloads ID: 4 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Themes etc. List each blog post on a single line: ~]$ blaze-list -s ID: 11 | 2010-07-05 | Join #blazeblogger on IRC ID: 10 | 2009-12-16 | Debian and Fedora Packages etc. Display a short version of blog statistics: ~]$ blaze-list -Ss There is a total number of 11 blog posts and 5 pages in the repository. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-LIST(1)