Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Does anyone know what technology this logo belongs to? Post 303039048 by Neo on Friday 20th of September 2019 10:13:45 PM
Old 09-20-2019
No idea...

I think Goggle's reverse image search engine tool has been shutdown?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

The unix.com logo - anyone else seeing this?

Hi All I'm not sure if anyone else notices this or not - however when I view the unix.com forums in Windows, the flash logo at the top of the page absolutely kills my performance - CPU usage rockets to 100%! If you open the task manager and monitor performance, and slowly scroll down so that the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saabir
1 Replies

2. Solaris

dtlogin logo

hiho, where are the frisky CDE admins.... ;-) how can i change the welcome logo? i found the /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources and the entry: Dtlogin*logo*bitmapFile: but when i enter my own *.bm or *.xpm file the screen use a black logo.... i think i am using the wrong resolution for my picture...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

which file belongs to which directory

let I executed the following command: ls -lrt mdase mvfile test | grep '\.xml' the output is : -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Sep 23 16:25 sample.xml -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Oct 5 16:11 tst2.xml -rw-r--r-- 1 surjya other 0 Oct 5 16:12 test3.xml... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surjyap
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool new logo

I saw this on another board, and burst out laughing. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0011/0070/brand.gif Apparently it's a new logo (may even be a new name) for a clothing line. Check them out: www.A-Style.it (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dave Miller
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Daemon belongs to which package..

If i know a daemon and it is running.. How can i know that daemon belongs to which package? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
5 Replies

6. AIX

/home belongs to a user?

While doing a "little" clean up job, i noticed something weird... A ls -altr of my / showed this: drwxr-xr-x 1549 johcham grands 102400 Jan 28 13:13 home How can a user become the owner / modify the group of my /home??? any thoughts? Can i chown this back to bin:bin (i think that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stephan
2 Replies
LXSESSION(1)							  http://LXDE.org						      LXSESSION(1)

NAME
lxsession-logout - program to logout from LXSession SYNOPSIS
lxsession-logout [options...] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the lxsession-logout command. lxsession-logout is a program that to logout from LXSession. It gives a good-looking logout dialog. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --prompt Your custom message Customize the logout message. --banner Your logo Customize the logout logo. --side left|top|right|bottom The position of the logo. SEE ALSO
lxsession (1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by paulliu grandpaul@gmail.com for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. AUTHOR
Ying-Chun Liu Author. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 paulliu http://LXDE.org March 2, 2008 LXSESSION(1)