Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums NETEM - fq_codel and pfifo_fast change/add tc rule Post 303039027 by Neo on Friday 20th of September 2019 05:01:55 AM
Old 09-20-2019
What happens if you run this?

Code:
modinfo sch_netem

On one of my Ubuntu servers, the results:

Code:
ubuntu:/tmp# modinfo sch_netem
filename:       /lib/modules/4.15.0-33-generic/kernel/net/sched/sch_netem.ko
license:        GPL
srcversion:     97B479D10ADED0DD99F6AEC
depends:        
retpoline:      Y
intree:         Y
name:           sch_netem
vermagic:       4.15.0-33-generic SMP mod_unload 
signat:         PKCS#7
signer:         
sig_key:        
sig_hashalgo:   md4

On a different Ubuntu server I get:
Code:
root@localhost:~# modinfo sch_netem
filename:       /lib/modules/4.15.0-32-generic/kernel/net/sched/sch_netem.ko
license:        GPL
srcversion:     97B479D10ADED0DD99F6AEC
depends:        
retpoline:      Y
intree:         Y
name:           sch_netem
vermagic:       4.15.0-32-generic SMP mod_unload 
signat:         PKCS#7
signer:         
sig_key:        
sig_hashalgo:   md4

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

procmail rule

I can tell this is not a recently active formum, but here goes, "why doesn't this procmail rule block messages with víagra or v1agra appearing in the subject header :0 * ^Subject:.*(víagra¦v1agra¦pénis¦prescripti0n¦Medicati0n¦M0rtgage¦Xanaxz) { LOG="(THE 7 DIRTY WORDS) " :0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jones
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu?

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu? I have this script. The user chooses a number and had the option of doing something, looking for log files etc. There is a possibility they might want to look at a different path other than what I have given them such as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: taekwondo
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Rule # 8

In light of this board's rule stating "no BSD vs. Linux vs. Windows or similar threads," is the following post legal (can I post it)? Hi. I'm thinking about obtaining a web server for business purposes and I want to learn to administer and maintain the server myself. I need to be able to use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluegospel
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH: Change alias to script to add a task

Hi. I use an alias, "homeperm" as shorthand for curl -o. Since most of what I download via cUrl is graphic image files -- jpeg files -- I'd like to be able to change this alias to a script, or use it to invoke a function, which will not only download the file but date-stamp it using Exiv2 in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using sed to change lines and add them if they don't exist..

I've googled the hell out of this, and in my quest to advance my knowledge and expertise in modifying phones to make them more awesome, I ended up here. I've found answers about patterns and whatnot that seem really complex for what I am trying to do, and basically it is this: if the line says... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Silentbtdeadly
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add character to specific columns using sed or awk and make it a permanent change

Hi, I am writing a shell script where I want that # should be added in all those lines as the first character where the pattern matches. file has lot of functions defined a.sh #!/bin/bash fn a { beautiful evening sunny day } fn b { } fn c { hello world .its a beautiful day ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashima jain
12 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Command to change add permissions for a new user to all files in all subfolders and folders

Hi there! I'm new to Unix and haven't done command line stuff since MS-Dos and Turbo Pascal (hah!), I would love some help figuring out this basic command (what I assume is basic). I'd like to add a User to the permissions of all files in a folder and all files in all subfolders, as well... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Janjbrt
9 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)