Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Apache2 does not display files inside directory Post 303038918 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of September 2019 01:17:54 AM
Old 09-17-2019
Is there an index.php file?

Because it is hard to guess since we cannot see into the directory (because you will not post that information)

So, we will play a guessing game ... I guess Smilie

You post minimal configuration info, and we guess what might be wrong Smilie

(You do realize I have done this for many years and am very busy, so if I ask for a directory listing, I'm not joking and expect to see what I ask for .... there is no problem we cannot solve if we have the correct and full information we ask for ... )
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to see directory and the files inside it.

Hi Expert, How can i able to see the directory and the files inside the directories. Is it possible, please suggest. Thanks shaan (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaan_dmp
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

files of size 0 need to be deleted inside a directory

Hiiii, I have written a script which takes backup of some log files. let say the backuplocation is --- /abc/backuplocation -rw-r--r-- 1 webmut2 spgroup 0 Jan 27 02:41 ansrpt23994.log -rw-r--r-- 1 webmut2 spgroup 0 Jan 27 02:41 ansrpt3601.log -rw-r--r-- 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

searching files inside directory

hey, i need to use grep to search a bunch of header files inside a directory to return which file i can find the function i'm searching for in. how do i use wild cards to search through the files? i can only figure out how to search inside the directory, not inside the files that are in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylethesir
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find files and display only directory list containing those files

I have a directory (and many sub dirs beneath) on AIX system, containing thousands of file. I'm looking to get a list of all directory containing "*.pdf" file. I know basic syntax of find command, but it gives me list of all pdf files, which numbers in thousands. All I need to know is, which... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: r7p
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files inside the parent directory only

Hi All, The following find command lists the files which are 45 minutes older. But it searches for the sub directories also. $ find . -type f -mmin +45 -print ./hello.txt ./test/hi.txt ./temp/now.txt ls hello.txt test temp How can i modify the find command in such way that it finds... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tuxidow
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

gzip files inside directory

Hello folks I hope every one is fine. I need to ask one question. I have directory /xx/abcd/data/ inside that data there are files like 11.txt 23.txt 12.txt *.txt i want that i will do compress each txt file inside that directory /xx/abcd/data/. But it will not gzip data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: learnbash
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Zip files inside the directory, but not the directory itself

Hi, Im facing a problem that im stucked, I have the following structure: thales@pereirtc-vbox:/home/VfARM$ ls code config doc lib manifest.bak manifest.rel manifest.v3 ns pub if i try to execute zip -q -o arm.zip VfARM/* it will create a zip file with the folder VfARM.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thales.Claro
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove a whole directory tree WITH files inside?

Assume I want to remove a whole directory tree beginning with /foo/bar/ The directory or sub-directories may contain files. The top directory /foo/bar/ itself should not be deleted. rm -f- r /foo/bar does not work because it requires a directory tree without files. How does it work... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pstein
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep all the files inside the directory and Sub directory

Hi, I have used the command cat * | grep -r <<String>> * It returns: cat : JAN : is directory *********************** ********************* My directory structure: log - JAN -catalina.out -FEB -catalina.out -MARCH ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanthagopal
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Append string to all the files inside a directory excluding subdirectories and .zip files

Hii, Could someone help me to append string to the starting of all the filenames inside a directory but it should exclude .zip files and subdirectories. Eg. file1: test1.log file2: test2.log file3 test.zip After running the script file1: string_test1.log file2: string_test2.log file3:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravi Kishore
4 Replies
Apache2::AuthCASSimple(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Apache2::AuthCASSimple(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::AuthCASSimple - Apache2 module to authentificate through a CAS server DESCRIPTION
Apache2::AuthCASSimple is an authentication module for Apache2/mod_perl2. It allow you to authentificate users through a Yale CAS server. It means you don't need to give login/password if you've already be authentificate by the CAS server, only tickets are exchanged between Web client, Apache2 server and CAS server. If you not're authentificate yet, you'll be redirect on the CAS server login form. This module allow the use of simple text files for sessions. SYNOPSIS
PerlOptions +GlobalRequest <Location /protected> AuthType Apache2::AuthCASSimple PerlAuthenHandler Apache2::AuthCASSimple PerlSetVar CASServerName my.casserver.com PerlSetVar CASServerPath / # PerlSetVar CASServerPort 443 # PerlSetVar CASServerNoSSL 1 PerlSetVar CASSessionTimeout 3660 PerlSetVar CASSessionDirectory /tmp # PerlSetVar CASFixDirectory / # PerlSetVar ModProxy 1 # PerlSetVar HTTPSServer 1 require valid-user </Location> or order deny,allow deny from all require user xxx yyyy satisfy any CONFIGURATION
CASServerName Name of the CAS server. It can be a numeric IP address. CASServerPort Port of the CAS server. Default is 443. CASServerPath Path (URI) of the CAS server. Default is "/cas". CASServerNoSSL Disable SSL transaction wih CAS server (HTTPS). Default is off. CASCaFile CAS server public key. This file is used to allow secure connection between the webserver using Apache2::AuthCASSimple and the CAS server. DEPRECATED : Authen::CAS::Client use LWP::UserAgent to make https requests CASSessionTimeout Timeout (in second) for session create by Apache2::AuthCASSimple (to avoid CAS server overloading). Default is 60. -1 means disable. 0 mean infinite (until the user close browser). CASSessionDirectory Directory where session data are stored. Default is /tmp. CASFixDirectory Force the path of the session cookie for same policy in all subdirectories else current directory is used. ModProxy Apache2 mod_perl2 don't be use with mod_proxy. Default is off. HTTPSServer If you want to keep a HTTPS server for all data. Default is 0. OK AUTH_REQUIRED DECLINED REDIRECT SERVER_ERROR M_GET Apache constants to make pod coverage happy METHOD
handler call by apache2 VERSION
This documentation describes Apache2::AuthCASSimple version 0.10 BUGS AND TROUBLESHOOTING
o Old expired sessions files must be deleted with an example provided script : "delete_session_data.pl" o Apache::Session::Wrapper certainly need Apache2::Cookie o $r must be global for sessions with Apache::Session::Wrapper, add PerlOptions +GlobalRequest in your virtualhost conf o Apreq module must be enable in debian a2enmod apreq or add LoadModule apreq_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so in your apache configuration file Please submit any bug reports to agostini@univ-metz.fr. NOTES
Requires "mod_perl 2" version 2.02 or later Requires Authen::CAS::Client Requires Apache::Session::Wrapper AUTHOR
Yves Agostini CPAN ID: YVESAGO Univ Metz agostini@univ-metz.fr http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009 by Yves Agostini This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.10.0 2009-05-10 Apache2::AuthCASSimple(3pm)