Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View Post 303038770 by Neo on Friday 13th of September 2019 02:39:22 AM
Old 09-13-2019
Welcome ....

Just for you Smilie

Enjoy!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. Programming

GDB - how to find interesting information?

Hi all, I was wondering how to find interesting information inside the assembly code. As example, I've been trying something at smashthestack wargame. After viewing the assembly code via disassemble main command, I'm not sure what else to do. Hopefully someone can guide me here. This is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: type8code0
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
NETTOE(6)							   Games Manual 							 NETTOE(6)

NAME
nettoe - Networked version of Tic Tac Toe for the console SYNOPSIS
nettoe [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
netToe is a console-based version of the classic game "Tic Tac Toe". It's playable against computer AI, a player on the same machine or with another player over the network. OPTIONS
-nc, --no-colors disable colors -nb, --no-beep disable beeps -h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version output version information and exit HOW TO PLAY
First decide who will host the game. (you or your friend/opponent) Now the one who is going to host the game must (do the following): 1. run nettoe (Doh) 2. choose the option 3 (Two players over network) from the Main Menu 3. choose the option 1 (Host the Game) from the Network Game Menu 4. type in his name or nickname (NO BLANK SPACES ALLOWED). 5. comunicate the IP address to the other player. ( hostname also works... if resolved, of course) ( I hope you know how to get your IP address...) 6. Just wait for the other player to connect to your host. Now for the other player (the one who is going to connect to the hosted game ): 1. run nettoe (really ?, Yaeh relly.) 2. choose the option 3 (Two players over network) from the Main Menu 3. choose the option 2 (Connect to a host) from the Network Game Menu 4. type your name or nickname (NO BLANK SPACES ALLOWED). 5. type in the IP address of the host or the hostname. IP address examples: 192.168.0.5, ::1 Hostname example : myfriend.hostname.com (must be a valid hostname) 6. Just wait for the game to start . Enjoy. And if you have any problem just let me know. NETWORK PORTS
netToe uses tcp-port 7501 for listening port of the server engine. Thus this port must be transportable across the network, possibly pass- ing routers in the path. For a local game this is of course mostly irrelevant. AVAILABILTY
The latest version of this program can be found at http://nettoe.sourceforge.net BUGS
See the BUGS file in the netToe source package for a list of known bugs. Report bugs to <ggdev@users.sourceforge.net> AUTHOR
netToe is written by Gabriele Giorgetti <ggdev@users.sourceforge.net> This manual page was initially written by Andras Bali <bali@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system and rewritten by Gabriele Gior- getti <ggdev@users.sourceforge.net> to be distributed within the netToe source package. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000,2001 Gabriele Giorgetti This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. JULY 22, 2001 NETTOE(6)