Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? An Introduction to new Member Post 303038524 by subsystems on Thursday 5th of September 2019 07:18:55 AM
Old 09-05-2019
An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys,

I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community.
This User Gave Thanks to subsystems For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies
HP-SEARCH-MAC(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  HP-SEARCH-MAC(1)

NAME
hp-search-mac -- HP switch search tool. DESCRIPTION
HP-search-MAC is an util that can query HP switches for their connection table. It then allow you to search for a MAC address and tell you where it is physically connected (best match first). . The functionality is similar to traceroute but on Ethernet level and only for HP switches. USAGE
hp-search-mac [options] [MAC] [...] OPTIONS
hp-search-mac [options] mac [ [options] mac ] [...] options: --dl n Set debug level to n. --help Print this help. --hostname host[=>community] | -h host[=>community] Set a switch name to search. You can also set this in /etc/hp-search-mac.conf or ~/.hp-search-mac.conf. The hash to set is \%switches. Mac: You can use some different formats: ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff (hex) ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff (hex) 0.123.0.12.0.12.0 (dec) CONFIGURATION: \%switches: This is a normal perl hash of the form \%switches = ("host" => "community", ...); AUTHOR
Ola Lundqvist <ola@inguza.com> SEE ALSO
snmp-walk(1) snmp-get(1) hp-search-mac Mon Apr 7 21:21:44 CEST 2008 HP-SEARCH-MAC(1)