Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Read Table in file and split
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Read Table in file and split Post 303037834 by rdrtx1 on Wednesday 14th of August 2019 11:18:39 AM
Old 08-14-2019
Code:
awk '/DOWN *$/ && $(NF-1)="is"' table.txt

Caveat on using /DOWN/ for line match, it returns lines like:
Code:
DOWNEY   |  UP
SHOWDOWN  |  UP

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to read data from text file and to load it into a table in TOAD

Hi....can you guys help me out in this script?? Below is a portion text file and it contains these: GEF001 000093625 MKL002510 000001 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000001 GEF001 000093625 MKL003604 000001 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000001 GEF001 000093625 MKL005675 000001... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pallavishetty
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read Table,View,Package,Function and Procedure Name in a File

Hi I am new to Unix shell scripting. But i need help to slove the below issue. Issue description: I want to read table, view names and package names in a file my plan to find the table name is : search "From" key word find the table or view To find the packge name : Search "Package... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sboss
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read parameter file in a shell script to unload a DB2 Table???

Hi , I Have following requirement: DB2 Sql query to pass from a parameter file for example, I would create a parameter file with (SELECT column 1, column 2 FROM Table name) then job would read it and create a file with the contents named table.txt How to write/modify below ksh script to... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: developer.dwh9
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read in Table as a matrix

Dear forum users, i'm trying to read a table with 40x122 data in a array. Following this, i'd plot each rows again the header of the file in gnuplot. i was thinking for something like that #!/bin/bash # reads from the $ips file and assigns to $MYARRAY #IFS =";" split the line after the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: servuskelb
6 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Single table or split the table

I have an application that collect data from 10 server every minutes and stored to mysql db,. there are about 10K record from each server on every minutes. that data will need to stored in 1 month. Which ones is better, create single table for all servers and put field to identified data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: before4
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read and Split a file?

Hi, I have a .csv file which I want to split into smaller files as .csv format only Thanks in advance. (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: azherkn3
26 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk file to read values from Db2 table replacing hard coded values

Hi, I want to replace a chain of if-else statement in an old AWK file with values from Db2 table or CSV file. The part of code is below... if (start_new_rec=="true"){ exclude_user="false"; user=toupper($6); match(user, "XXXXX."); if (RSTART ==2 ) { ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: asandy1234
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read a text file line by line and insert into a database table?

I have a test file that I want to read and insert only certain lines into the the table based on a filter. 1. Rread the log file 12 Hours back Getdate() -12 Hours 2. Extract the following information on for lines that say "DUMP is complete" A. Date B. Database Name C.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JolietJake
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Improving find to read table name from file

Hi there, I currently use the following find command to recursively search all the subdirectories in our file system for a table ( in this case BB_TENURE_DAYS) find -type f -exec grep -l "BB_TENURE_DAYS" {} \+ So I have this so far - the problem is how do I read the line to get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjsha1
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from file and split varialble

Hello Experts, Can anybody assist me in writing a code to do the following: I have a file present in the same directory from where this cod would run. The content of the file would be as below: Config Filename: config_details.txt Format: Server_prefix,IP_of_server,username, password,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetanojha
1 Replies
Font::TTF::Table(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Font::TTF::Table(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::Table - Superclass for tables and used for tables we don't have a class for DESCRIPTION
Looks after the purely table aspects of a TTF table, such as whether the table has been read before, locating the file pointer, etc. Also copies tables from input to output. INSTANCE VARIABLES
Instance variables start with a space read Flag which indicates that the table has already been read from file. dat Allows the creation of unspecific tables. Data is simply output to any font file being created. nocompress If set, overrides the font default for WOFF table compression. Is a scalar integer specifying a table size threshold below which this table will not be compressed. Set to -1 to never compress; 0 to always compress. INFILE The read file handle OFFSET Location of the file in the input file LENGTH Length in the input directory ZLENGTH Compressed length of the table if a WOFF font. 0 < ZLENGTH < LENGTH implies table is compressed. CSUM Checksum read from the input file's directory PARENT The Font::TTF::Font that table is part of METHODS
Font::TTF::Table->new(%parms) Creates a new table or subclass. Table instance variables are passed in at this point as an associative array. $t->read Reads the table from the input file. Acts as a superclass to all true tables. This method marks the table as read and then just sets the input file pointer but does not read any data. If the table has already been read, then returns "undef" else returns $self $t->read_dat Reads the table into the "dat" instance variable for those tables which don't know any better $t->out($fh) Writes out the table to the font file. If there is anything in the "dat" instance variable then this is output, otherwise the data is copied from the input file to the output $t->out_xml($context) Outputs this table in XML format. The table is first read (if not already read) and then if there is no subclass, then the data is dumped as hex data $t->XML_element Output a particular element based on its contents. $t->XML_end($context, $tag, %attrs) Handles the default type of <data> for those tables which aren't subclassed $t->dirty($val) This sets the dirty flag to the given value or 1 if no given value. It returns the value of the flag $t->update Each table knows how to update itself. This consists of doing whatever work is required to ensure that the memory version of the table is consistent and that other parameters in other tables have been updated accordingly. I.e. by the end of sending "update" to all the tables, the memory version of the font should be entirely consistent. Some tables which do no work indicate to themselves the need to update themselves by setting isDirty above 1. This method resets that accordingly. $t->empty Clears a table of all data to the level of not having been read $t->release Releases ALL of the memory used by this table, and all of its component/child objects. This method is called automatically by 'Font::TTF::Font->release' (so you don't have to call it yourself). NOTE, that it is important that this method get called at some point prior to the actual destruction of the object. Internally, we track things in a structure that can result in circular references, and without calling '"release()"' these will not properly get cleaned up by Perl. Once this method has been called, though, don't expect to be able to do anything with the "Font::TTF::Table" object; it'll have no internal state whatsoever. Developer note: As part of the brute-force cleanup done here, this method will throw a warning message whenever unexpected key values are found within the "Font::TTF::Table" object. This is done to help ensure that any unexpected and unfreed values are brought to your attention so that you can bug us to keep the module updated properly; otherwise the potential for memory leaks due to dangling circular references will exist. BUGS
No known bugs AUTHOR
Martin Hosken Martin_Hosken@sil.org. See Font::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-23 Font::TTF::Table(3)