Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Error doing clogin into a wpar Post 303037382 by bakunin on Wednesday 31st of July 2019 03:21:34 AM
Old 07-31-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra25350
Code:
abanksPaDesa2:/> clogin AbanksBDPA_wpar
exec: A file or directory in the path name does not exist

somebody can help me to fix this? I'm restoring the wpar from wpar mksysb not a mksysb from principal Lpar.
It is not clear if the error comes from the host LPAR or the workload partition and you will have to investigate this first. It might be that the WPAR mksysb is faulty and missing something vital. Depending on what it is you might be able to circumvent it (i.e. by using normal network login as Neo suggested) or not. You also can try to put some missing file into the WPARs filesystem (which is accessible from the hosting LPAR) but for this you will need to know what it is that is missing.

If the error comes from the LPARs side perhaps something for the clogin command to work is missing and you need to correct this on your LPAR.

In other words: there are a lot of things that could be responsible for this error and we have simply not enough information. Care to describe your environment and the error in some greater detail?

I hope this helps.

bakunin
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Infrastructure Monitoring

snmpget not working on AIX shared wpar

Hi, I have a shared AIX wpar configured. I have started snmpd process on shared AIX wpar. But when i tried to query a MIB id using the following command /opt/OV/bin/snmpget -d -v 1 -c public -p <hostname> .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.7.0 i get the following error message #... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: avazeer
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

> 5 ")syntax error: operand expected (error token is " error

im kinda new to shell scripting so i need some help i try to run this script and get the error code > 5 ")syntax error: operand expected (error token is " the code for the script is #!/bin/sh # # script to see if the given value is correct # # Define errors ER_AF=86 # Var is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: metal005
4 Replies

3. AIX

Unexpected Behaviour with WPAR

Hello, We have a system running AIX 6.1.7.1. We have created a Workload Partition(wpar) on this system with wpar specific routing enabled. On wpar, we are running DNS (UDP/53) and syslog (UDP/514). en0: 1.1.1.1/255.255.255.0 NOT assigned to any wpar en1:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 03sep2011
0 Replies

4. AIX

Virtualization: WPAR vs LPAR

seems to be WPAR is quite easy to set up..without additional licenses.. If I don't need Linux and all my legacy and new apps are happy in AIX 7.1 (the latest OS), I could save all troubles and use WPAR. Can someone comment on this ?? One copy of OS to maintain, so to speak.. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

WPAR monitoring shell script suggestions needed

Hi All, This is for WPAR monitoring shell script, earlier opened thread was closed, had to open a new thread, as suggested I have used script as below, But am trying to get the output in below format, need suggestions with it. Below is the lswpar output, required output format. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix_admin_007
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LPAR,DLPAR and WPAR

Can anyone please let know difference between LPAR/DLPAR/WPAR. and its purpose ??? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavithran
3 Replies

7. AIX

Versioned WPAR's

Hi everybody. is anyone using versioned WPAR's? Has anyone clustered them with PowerHA? Please share your experience. Regards, firefox (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: firefox111
7 Replies

8. AIX

Wpar network,i'm confused

Hi. I've setup a wpar on aix mkwpar -h ibmunix2 -i -r -N interface=en0 address=10.6.0.1 netmask=255.255.255.0 -n ibmunix2 When i log into ibmunix2 it can't ping any external host,include the ibm host. How to set route for network please? I've set ibmunix2 with a different subnet. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
7 Replies

9. AIX

How to Load a CICS IPC Kernel Extension in a versioned "rootvg" WPAR ?

Anyone running CICS TX in a WPAR ? In my attempts to run CICS TX 5.1.0.1 in a WPAR..... CICS fails to start due to unable to load a CICS IPC Kernel Extension. The Kernel Extension is 64 bit (so not a 32 vs 64 bit issue). Base system/LPAR is Power8 and AIX 7.1 TL3 SP5. WPAR is versioned... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: The Doctor
4 Replies

10. AIX

No iscsi available in newly created AIX wpar

AIX 7.1 New to WPAR, hopefully just missing something simple here. Creating the WPAR like this..... (The box where the WPAR is hosted does have an iscsi protocol device) mkwpar -h wpar08 -l -n wpar08 -N interface=en0 address=xxx.xx.xx.xxx netmask=255.255.255.0 -D devname=/dev/iscsi0 -D... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomR
0 Replies
Bio::Structure::Atom(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Bio::Structure::Atom(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Structure::Atom - Bioperl structure Object, describes an Atom SYNOPSIS
#add synopsis here DESCRIPTION
This object stores a Bio::Structure::Atom FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Kris Boulez Email kris.boulez@algonomics.com APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new() Title : new() Usage : $struc = Bio::Structure::Atom->new( -id => 'human_id', ); Function: Returns a new Bio::Structure::Atom object from basic constructors. Probably most called from Bio::Structure::IO. Returns : a new Bio::Structure::Atom object x() Title : x Usage : $x = $atom->x($x); Function: Set/gets the X coordinate for an Atom Returns : The value for the X coordinate of the Atom (This is just a number, it is expected to be in Angstrom, but no garantees) Args : The X coordinate as a number y() Title : y Usage : $y = $atom->y($y); Function: Set/gets the Y coordinate for an Atom Returns : The value for the Y coordinate of the Atom (This is just a number, it is eypected to be in Angstrom, but no garantees) Args : The Y coordinate as a number z() Title : z Usage : $z = $atom->z($z); Function: Set/gets the Z coordinate for an Atom Returns : The value for the Z coordinate of the Atom (This is just a number, it is ezpected to be in Angstrom, but no garantees) Args : The Z coordinate as a number xyz() Title : xyz Usage : ($x,$y,$z) = $atom->xyz; Function: Gets the XYZ coordinates for an Atom Returns : A list with the value for the XYZ coordinate of the Atom Args : residue() Title : residue Usage : Function: No code here, all parent/child stuff via Entry Returns : Args : icode() Title : icode Usage : $icode = $atom->icode($icode) Function: Sets/gets the icode Returns : Returns the icode for this atom Args : reference to an Atom serial() Title : serial Usage : $serial = $atom->serial($serial) Function: Sets/gets the serial number Returns : Returns the serial number for this atom Args : reference to an Atom occupancy() Title : occupancy Usage : $occupancy = $atom->occupancy($occupancy) Function: Sets/gets the occupancy Returns : Returns the occupancy for this atom Args : reference to an Atom tempfactor() Title : tempfactor Usage : $tempfactor = $atom->tempfactor($tempfactor) Function: Sets/gets the tempfactor Returns : Returns the tempfactor for this atom Args : reference to an Atom segID() Title : segID Usage : $segID = $atom->segID($segID) Function: Sets/gets the segID Returns : Returns the segID for this atom Args : reference to an Atom pdb_atomname() Title : pdb_atomname Usage : $pdb_atomname = $atom->pdb_atomname($pdb_atomname) Function: Sets/gets the pdb_atomname (atomname used in the PDB file) Returns : Returns the pdb_atomname for this atom Args : reference to an Atom element() Title : element Usage : $element = $atom->element($element) Function: Sets/gets the element Returns : Returns the element for this atom Args : reference to an Atom charge() Title : charge Usage : $charge = $atom->charge($charge) Function: Sets/gets the charge Returns : Returns the charge for this atom Args : reference to an Atom sigx() Title : sigx Usage : $sigx = $atom->sigx($sigx) Function: Sets/gets the sigx Returns : Returns the sigx for this atom Args : reference to an Atom sigy() Title : sigy Usage : $sigy = $atom->sigy($sigy) Function: Sets/gets the sigy Returns : Returns the sigy for this atom Args : reference to an Atom sigz() Title : sigz Usage : $sigz = $atom->sigz($sigz) Function: Sets/gets the sigz Returns : Returns the sigz for this atom Args : reference to an Atom sigocc() Title : sigocc Usage : $sigocc = $atom->sigocc($sigocc) Function: Sets/gets the sigocc Returns : Returns the sigocc for this atom Args : reference to an Atom sigtemp() Title : sigtemp Usage : $sigtemp = $atom->sigtemp($sigtemp) Function: Sets/gets the sigtemp Returns : Returns the sigtemp for this atom Args : reference to an Atom aniso() Title : aniso Usage : $u12 = $atom->aniso("u12", $u12) Function: Sets/gets the anisotropic temperature factors Returns : Returns the requested factor for this atom Args : reference to an Atom, name of the factor, value for the factor id() Title : id Usage : $atom->id("CZ2") Function: Gets/sets the ID for this atom Returns : the ID Args : the ID _remove_residue() Title : _remove_residue Usage : Function: Removes the Residue this Atom is atttached to. Returns : Args : _grandparent() Title : _grandparent Usage : Function: get/set a symbolic reference to our grandparent Returns : Args : perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Structure::Atom(3pm)