Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Always giving the answers as 1 Post 303037211 by balajesuri on Thursday 25th of July 2019 09:31:20 PM
Old 07-25-2019
A more pythonic way Smilie

Code:
N = int(input("Please enter number:"))
t = sum([int(input("Enter Numbers %d:" %i)) for i in range(1, N+1)])
print(t)

These 3 Users Gave Thanks to balajesuri For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Need Some (help)answers Asap

can someone explain the meaning of the following shell commands: 1. who / wc -l 2. who / sort > user_names 3. cat students > new_students 4. current_day='date / cut -cl-3' i would also appreciated if you could tell me some things about the umask 1. what is a good umask value and why? 2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakis
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

basic script for yes and no answers

What is the basic syntax for a script that says do you want to do this? y - execute this n - end not y or n - end and print this for example if I want to run this: "Do you want to start this process?" answer if y,Y, or yes then run the following script (do I put the script with... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
10 Replies

3. Solaris

expecting answers for these questions?

hi all plese clarify me in the following area. 1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server? 2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question and answers

Hello All, I need to prepare for interview. Can any body help me with interview question and answers pls.. Regards, Sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need answers for these shell programs.....

1. Write a shell script to print the file names of all files having .txt extension of a given directory after converting to uppercase letters. The input (directory name) should be given as command line argument. The script will also check whether sufficient arguments are passed or not and whether... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeep148
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need answers for these shell programs.....

1. Write a shell script to print the file names of all files having .txt extension of a given directory after converting to uppercase letters. The input (directory name) should be given as command line argument. The script will also check whether sufficient arguments are passed or not and whether... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep148
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need answers urgently!!

hello guys!! need 1 favour from u all.. Can u jst tell me the answers for these ques?? 1. ls - l _____ : command to return all files that end with single digit and those with TXT extension 2. ls -l report* _______ : command to return all files that start with the word RPT except those with LOG... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gan_7
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Answers for few objective questions.

Hi Unix geniuses, I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A. i dont know if my answers are correct or not. So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
1 Replies
pydhcplib(3)							     PYDHCPLIB							      pydhcplib(3)

NAME
pydhcplib - une librarie dhcp en python DESCRIPTION
pydhcplib is a library written in python to reading, writing, encode or decode dhcp packets on network. The man pages of pydhcplib describe the various classes defined in pydhcplib and usable in your python programs. TYPES
PACKET CLASSES
NETWORK CLASSES
EXAMPLES
SEE ALSO
pydhcp(8), pydhcplib.hwmac(3), pydhcplib.ipv4(3), pydhcplib.strlist(3), pydhcplib.DhcpPacket(3), pydhcplib.DhcpBasicPacket(3), pydhc- plib.DhcpNetwork(3), pydhcplib.DhcpClient(3), pydhcplib.DhcpServer(3) BUGS
pydhcplib is under development. See http://pydhcplib.tuxfamily.org/ for more information. AUTHOR
Mathieu Ignacio (mignacio[AT]april.org) pydhcplib(3)