Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Fedora 30 and Slackware 14.2, how to obtain the same rendering? Post 303036829 by Neo on Saturday 13th of July 2019 08:06:31 AM
Old 07-13-2019
LOL

From here they look the same except one is a bold font weight and the other is a lighter font weight.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Unix GUI rendering

Does anyone know why Fonts and most Graphics in KDE and Gnome are rendered rather badly. There are some text editors in KDE where the font is just horrible as far as legible. Any links or knowledge on this topic would be grealy appreciated. A Huge Unix/Linux Fan Gregg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdboling
2 Replies

2. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Exceed and offscreen rendering

Hi everyone. I made a program which renders a 3D scene into a pbuffer/pixmap (if pbuffer aren't supported) in order to export it to a postscript file. On a RHEL4 (32/64 bits) or whatever distribution may be, it works just fine. I'm using Exceed when I'm working under WinXP and each time I run my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JB007ROLV
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Fedora temporarily obtain root previlages

Hii friends!! i am quite a bit dealing with linux stuff i worked mostly on macosx unix side i created a user phoenix during installation of fedora 14 now after installation i want some rights to do a task i usually use sudo to elevate to do a operation; i did the same here but its going on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phoenix_nebula
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

XCB crash while Video Rendering in multithreded application

I encounter the following crash on RHEL 7.0 when I run a multithreaded video rendering application using GLFW and OpenGL. OpenGL version is 2.1 and MESA version is 9.3.0 Following is the back trace of the multi-threaded program I am working on:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuachin
0 Replies
PRINTER_CREATE_FONT(3)							 1						    PRINTER_CREATE_FONT(3)

printer_create_font - Create a new font

SYNOPSIS
resource printer_create_font (string $face, int $height, int $width, int $font_weight, bool $italic, bool $underline, bool $strike- out, int $orientation) DESCRIPTION
The function creates a new font and returns a handle to it. A font is used to draw text. For an example see printer_select_font(3). PARAMETERS
o $face -$face must be a string specifying the font face. o $height -$height specifies the font height. o $width -$width specifies the font width. o $font_weight - The $font_weight specifies the font weight (400 is normal), and can be one of the following predefined constants. o PRINTER_FW_THIN: sets the font weight to thin (100). o PRINTER_FW_ULTRALIGHT: sets the font weight to ultra light (200). o PRINTER_FW_LIGHT: sets the font weight to light (300). o PRINTER_FW_NORMAL: sets the font weight to normal (400). o PRINTER_FW_MEDIUM: sets the font weight to medium (500). o PRINTER_FW_BOLD: sets the font weight to bold (700). o PRINTER_FW_ULTRABOLD: sets the font weight to ultra bold (800). o PRINTER_FW_HEAVY: sets the font weight to heavy (900). o $italic -$italic can be TRUE or FALSE, and sets whether the font should be italic. o $underline -$underline can be TRUE or FALSE, and sets whether the font should be underlined. o $strikeout -$strikeout can be TRUE or FALSE, and sets whether the font should be stroked out. o $orientaton -$orientation specifies a rotation. RETURN VALUES
Returns a font handle on success or FALSE on error. PHP Documentation Group PRINTER_CREATE_FONT(3)