Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers DB2 Query modification to remove duplicate values using LISTAGG function Post 303036826 by Corona688 on Friday 12th of July 2019 03:42:58 PM
Old 07-12-2019
You're mashing together at least two different sets of results grouped by employee, I think. Select employee and country, and you might get something like this:
Code:
1 MEXICO, UNITED STATES, INDIA, JAPAN, UNITED KINGDOM
2 MEXICO, UNITED STATES

If you just want all countries from all employees, just SELECT DISTINCT LISTAGG(COUNTRIES, ',') FROM LOCATION; may do.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Db2 query with script

Hi All, I want to connect two tables in DB2 using shell script and then compare the contents of two tables field by field.and i should return on the screen the un matched records .. Could any one please help me in connecting database tables using Unix and retriving data from the same. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kanakaraju
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] remove lines that have duplicate values in column two

Hi, I've got a file that I'd like to uniquely sort based on column 2 (values in column 2 begin with "comp"). I tried sort -t -nuk2,3 file.txtBut got: sort: multi-character tab `-nuk2,3' "man sort" did not help me out Any pointers? Input: Output: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pathunkathunk
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk file to read values from Db2 table replacing hard coded values

Hi, I want to replace a chain of if-else statement in an old AWK file with values from Db2 table or CSV file. The part of code is below... if (start_new_rec=="true"){ exclude_user="false"; user=toupper($6); match(user, "XXXXX."); if (RSTART ==2 ) { ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: asandy1234
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate values with condition

Hi Gents, Please can you help me to get the desired output . In the first column I have some duplicate records, The condition is that all need to reject the duplicate record keeping the last occurrence. But the condition is. If the last occurrence is equal to value 14 or 98 in column 3 and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Implementing Listagg like function in shell

Hi, Basically what I am trying to do is making multiple fields of the same type comma-separated. i.e. for a data like this: B00000 abc B00001 abc,def B00001 ghi B00001 jkl B00002 abc B00002 def B00003 xyz Output should be like: B00000 abc B00001 abc,def,ghi,jkl... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: prohank
20 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter file to remove duplicate values in first column

Hello, I have a script that is generating a tab delimited output file. num Name PCA_A1 PCA_A2 PCA_A3 0 compound_00 -3.5054 -1.1207 -2.4372 1 compound_01 -2.2641 0.4287 -1.6120 3 compound_03 -1.3053 1.8495 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate values in a column(not in the file)

Hi Gurus, I have a file(weblog) as below abc|xyz|123|agentcode=sample code abcdeeess,agentcode=sample code abcdeeess,agentcode=sample code abcdeeess|agentadd=abcd stereet 23343,agentadd=abcd stereet 23343 sss|wwq|999|agentcode=sample1 code wqwdeeess,gentcode=sample1 code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ratheeshjulk
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find duplicate values in specific column and delete all the duplicate values

Dear folks I have a map file of around 54K lines and some of the values in the second column have the same value and I want to find them and delete all of the same values. I looked over duplicate commands but my case is not to keep one of the duplicate values. I want to remove all of the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajmar
4 Replies

9. Programming

DB2 Query -Convert multi values from column to rows

Hi Team I am using DB2 artisan tool and struck to handle multi values present in columns that are comma(,) separated. I want to convert those column values in separate rows . For example : Column 1 Column2 Jan,Feb Hold,Sell,Buy Expected Result Column1 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
3 Replies

10. Programming

DB2 Query to pick hierarchy values

Dear Team I am using DB2 v9 . I have a condition to check roles based on hierarchies like below example. 1.Ramesh has Roles as "Manager" and "Interviewer" 2.KITS has Roles as "Interviewer" 3.ANAND has Roles as "Manager" and "Interviewer" select * FROM TESTING NAME ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
6 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::SubSelect(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  RDF::Query::Plan::SubSelect(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::SubSelect - Executable query plan for sub-select queries. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::SubSelect version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $query, [ \%logging_keys ] )" Returns a new SubSelect query plan object. "<$query"> is a RDF:Query object representing a SELECT query. "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "query" Returns the sub-select query object. "plan" Returns the sub-select query plan object. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "graph ( $g )" AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::SubSelect(3pm)