Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036333 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 10:08:18 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Hey Wise!

Actually, I love the second version (this version) with the "cyber rock beat"... it has a more epic cinematic feel to it and it bring out more emotions, at least for me:

Code:
https://youtu.be/Fh-Osmuzmk4

Thanks for making me feel like you loved the first version. I greatly appreciate that. I also liked the first version sans the typos, and the music was cool, but this version goes "deeper" for me and is more cinematic.

Hope you like it too.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
gifbg(1)						      General Commands Manual							  gifbg(1)

NAME
gifbg - A program to generate a single-color test pattern GIF with gradually changing intensity in any of the basic 8 directions. USAGE
gifbg [-q] [-d Dir] [-l #Lvls] [-c R G B] [-m MinI] [-M MaxI] [-s W H] [-h] The gifbg program reads no input, and will dump the created GIF file to stdout. MEMORY REQUIRED
Line. OPTIONS
[-q] Quiet mode. Defaults off on MSDOS, on under UNIX. Controls printout of running scan lines. Use -q- to invert. [-d Dir] Select direction the intensity of the background should increase. Direction can be one of the 8 principal directions: T - for Top "TR" - for Top Right "R" - for Right "BR" - for Bottom Right "B" - for Bottom "BL" - for Bottom Left "L" - for left "TL" - for Top Left The compass directions may be use as synonyms for the above directions, so for example "NE" is equal to "TR". Direction is case insensitive. The default direction is Top (North). [-l #Lvls] Number of levels the color will be scaled to. Default is 16. [-c R G B] What to use as the primary background color to scale. This color is scaled between the minimum intensity (MinI) and maximum inten- sity (MaxI) from one end of the screen to the other as defined by Dir. See below (-m & -M) for MinI & MaxI. Default is Blue (0, 0, 255). [-m MinI] Minimum intensity (in percent) to scale color. Default 10% [-M MaxI] Maximum intensity (in percent) to scale color. Default 100% [-s W H] Size of image to create. Default 640 by 350. [-h] Print one line of command line help, similar to Usage above. NOTES
If MinI == MaxI = 100 (%) and #Lvls == 2 then boolean mask image of specified size will be created - all foreground. This can be used as a square mask for the <a href="gifcomb.html"> AUTHOR
Gershon Elber Man page created by T.Gridel <tgridel@free.fr>, originally written by Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com> giflib-tools gifbg(1)