Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036332 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 09:53:03 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Hi Wise!

Thanks! Consider yourself a part of the audio team for our new videos!

Your feedback is much appreciated, and feel free to click and search around in the audio tracks on Motion Array and let me know if you find anything for future videos!

I love that site, really! I'm a huge fan of Motion Array now and am so happy I have an annual license to use all their content in my projects!

Stand by for the "rock version" Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
gifpos(1)						      General Commands Manual							 gifpos(1)

NAME
gifpos - A program to change GIF screen size and/or reposition images. No test is made to make sure changes will generate valid GIF files (i.e. images are still confined to screen etc.) USAGE
gifpos [-q] [-s Width Height] [-i Left Top] [-n n Left Top] [-h] gif-file If no gif-file is given, GifPos will try to read a GIF file from stdin. MEMORY REQUIRED
Line. OPTIONS
[-q] Quiet mode. Default off on MSDOS, on under UNIX. Controls printout of running scan lines. Use -q- to invert. [-s Width Height] Set the new screen dimensions, so for example `-s 1000 800' will set screen to width of 1000 and height of 800. [-i Left Top] set image relative to screen position, so for example `-i 100 80' will set image left position to 100 and top position to 80. This sets the position of the first image only. [-n n Left Top] set image n relative to screen position, so for example '-n 3 100 80' will set the third image position as in 2. [-h] Print one line of command line help, similar to Usage above. AUTHOR
Gershon Elber Man page created by T.Gridel <tgridel@free.fr>, originally written by Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com> giflib-tools gifpos(1)