Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036330 by wisecracker on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 09:12:21 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Hi Neo...

OK, I will but expect criticism of any background music choice if I think you have chosen wrongly.
I have had serious experience in the music scene for decades and classically trained on Clarinet and Cello and self taught "rock" and pseudo-classical Guitarist.

(Addendum; there are four tracks of me and my band from 1976, (IIRC), on the WWW.)
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
WWW::IndexParser(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     WWW::IndexParser(3pm)

NAME
WWW::IndexParser - Fetch and parse the directory index from a web server SYNOPSIS
use WWW::IndexParser; my @files = WWW::IndexParser->new(url => 'http://www.example.com/dir/'); foreach my $entry (@files) { printf "%s %s ", $entry->filename, scalar(localtime($entry->time)||''); } DESCRIPTION
WWW::IndexParser is a module that uses LWP to fetch a URL from a web server. It then atempts to parse this page as if it were an auto generated index page. It returns an array of WWW::IndexParser::Entry objects, one per entry in the directory index that it has found. Each Entry has a set of methods: filename(), time(), size(), and others if supported by the autoindex generated: type() and size_units(). CONSTRUCTOR
new ( url => $url, timeout => $seconds, proxy => $proxy_url, debug => 1 ) When called with a URL to examine, this method does not return an object, but an array of WWW::IndexParser::Entry obects, one per entry in the directory listing that was accessed. The options to this are: url The complete URL of the index to fetch. timeout The timeout for the request to fetch data, default 10 seconds. proxy A proxy server URL, eg, 'http://proxy:3128/'. debug Decide if to print parsing debug information. Set to 0 (the default) to disable, or anything non-false to print. Recommened you use a digit (ie, 1) as this may become a numeric 'level' of debug in the future. METHODS
All methods are private in this module. Pass only a URL to the constructor, and it does everything for you itself. PREREQUISUTES
This modile depends upon "LWP", "HTML::Parser", "Time::Local". OSNAMES
any BUGS
Currently only supports Apache, IIS and Tomcat style auto indexes. Send suggestions for new Auto-Indexes to support to the author (along with sample HTML)! AUTHOR
James Bromberger <james@rcpt.to> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 James Bromberger. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-06-23 WWW::IndexParser(3pm)