Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036330 by wisecracker on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 09:12:21 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Hi Neo...

OK, I will but expect criticism of any background music choice if I think you have chosen wrongly.
I have had serious experience in the music scene for decades and classically trained on Clarinet and Cello and self taught "rock" and pseudo-classical Guitarist.

(Addendum; there are four tracks of me and my band from 1976, (IIRC), on the WWW.)
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
DWWW(1) 							      Debian								   DWWW(1)

NAME
dwww - access documentation via WWW SYNOPSIS
http://localhost/dwww/index.html dwww dwww program-name | package-name DESCRIPTION
A typical Linux system has documentation in many formats (manual pages, info files, READMEs, and so on). dwww makes it possible to access all of these via the same interface, a WWW browser. This makes it easier to use the documentation. To use dwww, load the URL given in the SYNOPSIS. If you have a web browser installed, you can also just run the dwww command which loads the URL. If BROWSER environment variable is set, dwww uses sensible-browser(1) to load the URL. Otherwise, dwww first tries to use browser specified by DWWW_BROWSER or DWWW_X11_BROWSER configuration variable (cf. dwww(7)), than will use sensible-browser(1) command. If optional argument program-name or package-name is specified, dwww will search all documentation related to given program or package. ENVIRONMENT
BROWSER Program used to load the above mentioned URL. FILES
/etc/dwww/dwww.conf Configuration file for dwww. SEE ALSO
dwww-find(8), dwww(7), sensible-browser(1). AUTHOR
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi>. Modified by Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>. Bugs should be reported via the Debian Bug Tracking System at <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/>. dwww is licensed via the GNU General Public License. While it has been written for Debian, porting it to other systems is strongly encour- aged. dwww 1.11.1 February 15th, 2009 DWWW(1)