Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036329 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 08:58:01 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Thanks. Wise,

I've already got a great "extreme rock" track from our Motion Array account and it works well.

Edgy Extreme Rock

Code:
https://motionarray.com/stock-music/edgy-extreme-rock-50894

I'm going to leave the original rendition up on YT and render the second in this rock track, as it gives it a . "space aliens from the future, cyberpunkish" feel, which is also good.

Do me a small favor and wait until I upload the "second version" to YT. I think you might be surprised how good it is Smilie

Note to self: Special effects (first stage rendering) still has 25 minutes to go.... LOL . Make sure to check for typos CAREFULLY before rendering!!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
dictCleanup(3)							    util/dict.h 						    dictCleanup(3)

NAME
dictCleanup - cleanup dictionary SYNOPSIS
#include <util/dict.h> void dictCleanup(dictCtx dict, dictCleanupFunc cleanup, void *rock); ARGUMENTS
dict - dictionary to cleanup cleanup - cleanup callback rock - to pass to <cleanup> DESCRIPTION
Calls <cleanup> for every item in <dict>. If <cleanup> returns true, then item is removed from <dict>. MT-Level: Safe if <dict> thread-safe. RETURN VALUE
None. SEE ALSO
dictDestroy(3), dictCleanup(3), dictReleaseLock(3), dictRemove(3), dictNext(3), dictCreate(3), dictSetValue(3), dictModifyValue(3), dict- Search ClearSilver 12 July 2007 dictCleanup(3)