Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Denial Of Service Attack Update Post 303036035 by Neo on Thursday 13th of June 2019 05:27:00 AM
Old 06-13-2019
Still have some issues with bots... will keep a close eye on it.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

Net::DBus::Service(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::DBus::Service(3pm)

NAME
Net::DBus::Service - Provide a service to the bus for clients to use SYNOPSIS
package main; use Net::DBus; # Attach to the bus my $bus = Net::DBus->find; # Acquire a service 'org.demo.Hello' my $service = $bus->export_service("org.demo.Hello"); # Export our object within the service my $object = Demo::HelloWorld->new($service); ....rest of program... DESCRIPTION
This module represents a service which is exported to the message bus. Once a service has been exported, it is possible to create and export objects to the bus. METHODS
my $service = Net::DBus::Service->new($bus, $name); Create a new service, attaching to the bus provided in the $bus parameter, which should be an instance of the Net::DBus object. The $name parameter is the qualified service name. It is not usually neccessary to use this constructor, since services can be created via the "export_service" method on the Net::DBus object. my $bus = $service->get_bus; Retrieves the Net::DBus object to which this service is attached. my $name = $service->get_service_name Retrieves the qualified name by which this service is known on the bus. AUTHOR
Daniel P. Berrange COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Daniel P. Berrange SEE ALSO
Net::DBus, Net::DBus::Object, Net::DBus::RemoteService perl v5.14.2 2011-06-30 Net::DBus::Service(3pm)