Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting JSON structure to table form in awk, bash Post 303035593 by Neo on Wednesday 29th of May 2019 03:28:26 AM
Old 05-29-2019
Maybe you can do some of your own reading and study:

Code:
https://stedolan.github.io/jq/

jq is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor.

Seems plenty of examples on the jq site.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help on formatting output (Table Form)

Data in File ABC:DEFGHI:123 ABCZYE:DEFI:123 ABCFGD:DEF:123 ABCEERRRRR:DEFGHI:123 Expected Format 1 ABC DEFGHIFE 123 2 ABCZYE DEFI 123 3 ABCFGD DEF 123 4 ABCEERRRRR DEFGHI 123 However when i enter the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blurboy
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create a C structure using table description.

There is table 'DEPT' in the database with the following desciption: Name Null? Type ------- -------- ------------------------ DEPTNO NOT NULL NUMBER(2) DNAME NULL VARCHAR2(14) LOC NULL VARCHAR2(13) Using shell script, I need to create a structure for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ehari
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting form field to table format

May data Name = Andi Address = none Phone = 82728 Name = Peter Address = none Phone = 98799 The expected output Name,Address,Phone Andi,none,82728 Peter,none,98799 what i have done (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: before4
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to define a variable in a BASH script by using a JSON file online?

Hello, I would like to modify an existing script of mine that uses a manually defined "MCVERSION" variable and make it define that variable instead based on this JSON file stored online: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/versions.json Within that JSON, I 'm looking for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nbsparks
4 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Help in copying table structure to another table with constraints in Oracle

hi, i need to copy one table with data into another table, right now am using create table table1 as select * from table2 i want the constraints of table1 to be copied to table2 also , can anyone give me some solution to copy the constraints also, now am using oracle 10.2.0.3.0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting data in table form

Hi, I have a csv file from which i am fetching few columns as below: IFILE=/home/home1/Report1.csv OFILE=/home/home1/`date +"%m%d%y%H%M%S"`.dat if #Checks if file exists and readable then awk -F "," '(NR>4) {print $1,$6,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6}' ${IFILE} >> ${OFILE} fi cat $OFILE | mail... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing and Editing a json file with bash script

I am trying to automate editing of a json file using bash script. The file I initially receive is { "appMap": { "URL1": { "name": "a" }, "URL2": { "name": "b" }, "URL3": { "name": "c" }, } WHat I would like to do is replace... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract hive table structure

Hi, I need to extract only the create table structure with columns alone. for eg hive_table show create table hive_table: create table hive_table(id number,age number) OUTPUTFORMAT 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.orc.OrcOutputFormat' LOCATION 'hdfs:/path/' I need only below ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Building JSON command with bash script

Hello. I'm new to bash script and I'm learning the basics by writing some scripts. Recently a friend of mine asked me if I could try to write a script to him to automate a couple of processes that uses JSON RPCs. I'll try to explain in few words the workflow just to contextualize the problem.... (48 Replies)
Discussion started by: psysc0rpi0n
48 Replies
LIBXO(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						  LIBXO(3)

NAME
xo_emit -- emit formatted output based on format string and arguments LIBRARY
library ``libxo'' SYNOPSIS
#include <libxo/xo.h> void xo_set_style(xo_handle_t *handle, unsigned style); int xo_set_style_name(xo_handle_t *handle, const char *style); DESCRIPTION
Use the xo_set_style() function to set the output style for a handle. To use the default handle, pass a NULL handle. The set of output styles used by libxo is: Flag Description XO_STYLE_TEXT Traditional text output XO_STYLE_XML XML encoded data XO_STYLE_JSON JSON encoded data XO_STYLE_HTML HTML encoded data The xo_set_style_name() function can be used to set the style based on a name encoded as a string. The name can be any of the styles: "text", "xml", "json", or "html". EXAMPLE: xo_set_style_name(NULL, "html"); ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION
Complete documentation can be found on github: http://juniper.github.io/libxo/libxo-manual.html libxo lives on github as: https://github.com/Juniper/libxo The latest release of libxo is available at: https://github.com/Juniper/libxo/releases SEE ALSO
xo_emit(3) HISTORY
The libxo library was added in FreeBSD 11.0. AUTHOR
Phil Shafer BSD
December 4, 2014 BSD