Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517 Post 303035336 by pubnubcraig on Tuesday 21st of May 2019 01:14:48 PM
Old 05-21-2019
Just wanted to follow up and make sure we have resolved all issues related to PubNub. We thank you for hanging in there with us to work through the issues you encountered which will help us improve our product/service.

Cheers
Craig
This User Gave Thanks to pubnubcraig For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
certmonger(1)						      General Commands Manual						     certmonger(1)

NAME
getcert SYNOPSIS
getcert request [options] getcert resubmit [options] getcert start-tracking [options] getcert stop-tracking [options] getcert list [options] getcert list-cas [options] DESCRIPTION
The getcert tool issues requests to a org.fedorahosted.certmonger service on behalf of the invoking user. It can ask the service to begin enrollment, optionally generating a key pair to use, it can ask the service to begin monitoring a certificate in a specified location for expiration, and optionally to refresh it when expiration nears, it can list the set of certificates that the service is already monitoring, or it can list the set of CAs that the service is capable of using. If no command is given as the first command-line argument, getcert will print short usage information for each of its functions. COMMON ARGUMENTS
All commands can take either the -s or -S arguments, which instruct getcert to contact the org.fedorahosted.certmonger service on the ses- sion or system bus, respectively. By default, getcert consults the org.fedorahosted.certmonger service attached to the system bus. BUGS
Please file tickets for any that you find at https://fedorahosted.org/certmonger/ SEE ALSO
certmonger(8) getcert-list(1) getcert-list-cas(1) getcert-request(1) getcert-resubmit(1) getcert-start-tracking(1) getcert-stop-tracking(1) certmonger-certmaster-submit(8) certmonger-ipa-submit(8) certmonger Manual 3 November 2009 certmonger(1)