Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing Post 303034873 by Neo on Wednesday 8th of May 2019 12:04:11 PM
Old 05-08-2019
Hey Craig,

i have been using the latest Node.js SDK since day one and have not ungraded since my initial node.js install.

You "lost me" on your "upgrade" comment.

Was there a new version released in the last week or so?

I have only used one SDK version, the initial version I originally installed.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
XPath::Node(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    XPath::Node(3)

NAME
XML::XPath::Node - internal representation of a node API
The Node API aims to emulate DOM to some extent, however the API isn't quite compatible with DOM. This is to ease transition from XML::DOM programming to XML::XPath. Compatibility with DOM may arise once XML::DOM gets namespace support. new Creates a new node. See the sub-classes for parameters to pass to new(). getNodeType Returns one of ELEMENT_NODE, TEXT_NODE, COMMENT_NODE, ATTRIBUTE_NODE, PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION_NODE or NAMESPACE_NODE. UNKNOWN_NODE is returned if the sub-class doesn't implement getNodeType - but that means something is broken! The constants are exported by default from XML::XPath::Node. The constants have the same numeric value as the XML::DOM versions. getParentNode Returns the parent of this node, or undef if this is the root node. Note that the root node is the root node in terms of XPath - not the root element node. to_sax ( $handler | %handlers ) Generates sax calls to the handler or handlers. See the PerlSAX docs for details (not yet implemented correctly). MORE INFO
See the sub-classes for the meaning of the rest of the API: o XML::XPath::Node::Element o XML::XPath::Node::Attribute o XML::XPath::Node::Namespace o XML::XPath::Node::Text o XML::XPath::Node::Comment o XML::XPath::Node::PI perl v5.12.1 2003-01-26 XPath::Node(3)