Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Climate change anyone?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Climate change anyone? Post 303034807 by Wentzel on Tuesday 7th of May 2019 06:50:31 AM
Old 05-07-2019
It's hardly all that bleak though. There's still hope. Humans can adapt. Will there be a lot of suffering before that happens? Probably.
This User Gave Thanks to Wentzel For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change 43% to 43.5

I have a column in % and I want to display it as a one decimal place number for sorting - what function would I be looking at for dropping the % sign? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
EMGRIP-EDOS(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    EMGRIP-EDOS(1)

NAME
emgrip-edos - add missing dependencies within Emdebian Grip Synopsis emgrip-edos [-s|--suite STRING] [--grip-name NAME] -b|--base-path PATH emgrip-edos -?|-h|--help|--version Commands: -b|--base-path PATH: path to the top level repository directory [required] Options: --grip-name STRING: alternative name for the grip repository -s|--suite STRING: Name of the distribution [default is unstable] Description Runs edos-debcheck against each Packages file in the Emdebian Grip repository, collating data from each component and listing the results. This program can produce a lot of output - best to redirect STDOUT to a file and process later. Once #540797 is fixed, the XML output of edos-debcheck can hopefully be processed into something more useful and readable. Copyright and Licence Copyright (C) 2008,2009 Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. perl v5.12.3 2011-03-27 EMGRIP-EDOS(1)