Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX system dump analysis
Operating Systems AIX AIX system dump analysis Post 303034777 by Neo on Sunday 5th of May 2019 10:59:31 PM
Old 05-05-2019
Hi,

Your 6.1 kernel was first released in November 9, 2007 and the end of support date was 2017-04-30.

This means your kernel has been unsupported for over two years.

Your first solution is to upgrade to a newer AIX kernel.

Reference: IBM AIX - Wikipedia

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to do core dump analysis

Hi All, I am new to unix environment. Please tell me how to do coredump analysis. Please explain clearly with example. What are the details are available in the core. Thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sip
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Core Dump Analysis Using PStack and PMAP

Hello, I'm new to the group and this is my first post. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a core dump that I need to analyze from a Unix box and I've never done this sort of thing before. I was told to run a pmap and pstack on the core file which provided two different output files. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimblebee
3 Replies

3. Solaris

use sunexplorer and vmcore analysis result instead of vmcore dump file itself.

in solaris 8 environment,frequently os panic happened and someone advise me check vmcore.:( for crash dump facility can we use SUNEXPLORER data collector package including with analyse result of vmcore like ? It may provides panic message included program counter address, perhaps ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahadib
3 Replies

4. AIX

How to do core dump analysis in AIX?

Please tell me some methods to analyse core dump in AIX.:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mythili
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

core dump analysis : __kernel_vsyscall ()

We have just enabled core dump on our RHEL5.7 OS. the java process is terminating very often so we enable core dump to analysis the issue and find below in core dump file. Core was generated by `/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_06//bin/java -server -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -Xmn576m -XX:+Aggre'. Program... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawankkamboj
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Learn Linux Core Dump Analysis

Can any body provide me some good link to learn to create and analyze linux user mode application / kernel module core dumps? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)