Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues
Top Forums Web Development PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues Post 303034633 by hbmangal on Wednesday 1st of May 2019 10:25:58 AM
Old 05-01-2019
Code is working fine

Hey Neo,

There is some special character with the line require and it is giving error:
Code:
require_once('vendor/autoload.php');

Code:
See below code, it is working for me:
require_once('vendor/autoload.php');

use PubNub\PubNub;
use PubNub\Enums\PNStatusCategory;
use PubNub\Callbacks\SubscribeCallback;
use PubNub\PNConfiguration;

class MySubscribeCallback extends SubscribeCallback {
    function status($pubnub, $status) {
        if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNUnexpectedDisconnectCategory) {
            // This event happens when radio / connectivity is lost
        } else if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNConnectedCategory) {
            // Connect event. You can do stuff like publish, and know you'll get it
            // Or just use the connected event to confirm you are subscribed for
            // UI / internal notifications, etc
        } else if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNDecryptionErrorCategory) {
            // Handle message decryption error. Probably client configured to
            // encrypt messages and on live data feed it received plain text.
        }
    }

function message($pubnub, $message) {
        // Handle new message stored in message.message
    }

function presence($pubnub, $presence) {
        // handle incoming presence data
    }
}

$pnconf = new PNConfiguration();
$pubnub = new PubNub($pnconf);

$pnconf->setSubscribeKey("demo");
$pnconf->setPublishKey("demo");
$subscribeCallback = new MySubscribeCallback();
$pubnub->addListener($subscribeCallback);

// Subscribe to a channel, this is not async.
$pubnub->subscribe()
    ->channels("hello_world")
    ->execute();

// Use the publish command separately from the Subscribe code shown above.
// Subscribe is not async and will block the execution until complete.
$result = $pubnub->publish()
              ->channel("hello_world")
              ->message("Hello PubNub")
              ->sync();

print_r($result);

Happy coding Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to hbmangal For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

iPhone SDK?

Just need a little help learning to code using the iPhone SDK. HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
1 Replies

2. Programming

SDK For cdwriter

I have a problem. I try to write a cd writer program ins c# but I can't find any sdk. Any one who knows? Thank you in advance :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cs05pp2
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

issues with simplexml_load_string/SimpleXMLElement on PHP 5.1/Linux

This works fine under WAMP with PHP 5.3 and Windows XP on my dev machine. But on a Unix/PHP 5.1 env it doesn't. I am looking to pull out "LineNumber" and "TaxAmount" from the XML for each iteration of the loop below, for each iteration "$tax_line" is always an object of simplexml_load_string (... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crmpicco
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys-SDK

Hi friends, I am trying to validate the jil file programmatically. I plan to use the SDK provided by Autosys. Is CA provide any interfaces for this? Another thing : What is Jil syntax checker or Jil verifier or Jil validator? Where is it available in autosys? I am using R11 SP2 version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksswamy
0 Replies

5. Solaris

error during the installation SDK 6

Dear Members, this java already install in my machine $ uname -a SunOS maxdmail.com 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc i386 i86pc $ java -version java version "1.5.0_17" Java(TM) Platform, Standard Edition for Business (build 1.5.0_17-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_17-b04,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies

6. AIX

Compile PHP in AIX: Loading issues

Finally I was able to compile PHP on AIX. When I try to load from Apache, I get the below error. /install/usr/local/apache2/bin:>apachectl -f /install/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf -k stop httpd: Syntax error on line 53 of /install/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KarthikKannan
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
48 Replies
Agent::Channel::Handle(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Agent::Channel::Handle(3pm)

NAME
Log::Agent::Channel::Handle - I/O handle logging channel for Log::Agent SYNOPSIS
require Log::Agent::Channel::Handle; my $driver = Log::Agent::Channel::Handle->make( -prefix => "prefix", -stampfmt => "own", -showpid => 1, -handle => *FILE, ); DESCRIPTION
The handle channel performs logging to an already opened I/O handle, along with the necessary prefixing and stamping of the messages. The creation routine make() takes the following arguments: "-handle" => handle Specifies the I/O handle to use. It can be given as a GLOB reference, such as "*FILE", or as an "IO::Handle" object. NOTE: Auto-flushing is not enabled on the handle. Even when the channel is closed, the handle is left as-is: we simply stop sending log messages to it. "-no_newline" => flag When set to true, never append any " " (on Unix) or " " (on Windows) to log messages. Internally, Log::Agent relies on the channel to delimit logged lines appropriately, so this flag is not used. However, it might be useful for "Log::Agent::Logger" users. Default is false, meaning newline markers are systematically appended. "-no_prefixing" => flag When set to true, disable the prefixing logic entirely, i.e. the following options are ignored completely: "-prefix", "-showpid", "-no_ucfirst", "-stampfmt". Default is false. "-no_ucfirst" => flag When set to true, don't upper-case the first letter of the log message entry when there's no prefix inserted before the logged line. When there is a prefix, a ":" character follows, and therefore the leading letter of the message should not be upper-cased anyway. Default is false, meaning uppercasing is performed. "-prefix" => prefix The application prefix string to prepend to messages. "-showpid" => flag If set to true, the PID of the process will be appended within square brackets after the prefix, to all messages. Default is false. "-stampfmt" => (name | CODE) Specifies the time stamp format to use. By default, my "own" format is used. See Log::Agent::Stamping for a description of the available format names. You may also specify a CODE ref: that routine will be called every time we need to compute a time stamp. It should not expect any parameter, and should return a string. CAVEAT
Beware of chdir(). If your program uses chdir(), you should always specify logfiles by using absolute paths, otherwise you run the risk of having your relative paths become invalid: there is no anchoring done at the time you specify them. This is especially true when configured for rotation, since the logfiles are recreated as needed and you might end up with many logfiles scattered throughout all the directories you chdir()ed to. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <Raphael_Manfredi@pobox.com> SEE ALSO
Log::Agent::Logger(3), Log::Agent::Channel(3). perl v5.10.0 2002-03-09 Agent::Channel::Handle(3pm)