Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help needed - Script
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Help needed - Script Post 303034436 by RudiC on Thursday 25th of April 2019 03:55:11 PM
Old 04-25-2019
@jgt: absolutely, thanks. Try grepping for "^$1:"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed

Hi I am looking for the script which can move 1month old data from a TXT file.actully in this file data is appended on daily basis.pleasehalp me out. Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpandey
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script help needed

I have a code given below... ERROR=`grep "Job Status" ${LOG_FILE}` ERROR=${ERROR##*\(} ERROR=${ERROR%%\)*} if then echo "The job completed successfully" EXIT_STATUS=0 else echo "The job failed" EXIT_STATUS=1 fi can anybody tell me what is ERROR=${ERROR##*\(}... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sagarddd
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

script needed

hi i am new to linux world please help me,i have two files in diff location i need to compare both and i need to see difference b/w them ex /media/txt (file1) xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx /media/rev/ (file2) rev is a folder which contains some files so i need to compare the files in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: revenna
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed for a script!!

Hi!! Im new to shell scripting. I have an important assignment to complete in my company tomorrow. Please help me. I have to write an interactive script which does the following thing: There is a file named ""rules"in a folder say /home/f1/ . This file contains text in the form: 123 345... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul195
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Needed in Sh script

hi, Im trying to select from a sql using shell script and once i get count i need to add the count to the subject line and send mail to every1.. ex : Select count(*) from emp; In Shell script echo $PASSWORD|$ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqlplus $USERID@$DBNAME @$SCRIPT_DIR/emp_count.sql... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jkumsi
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script help needed- script failing if router unavailable

Hey all. Sometimes I'm tasked to change some router configs for the entire network (over 3,000 Cisco routers). Most of the time its a global config parameter so its done with a loop and an IP list as its the same configuration change for all routers. This is working OK. However, sometimes an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrkz1974
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help in script needed

Hi, I am developing a script for writing out the failed jobs in file, 1)First step i need to create an empty file Status with today's date. 2)After that i need to execute the below command: dsjob -server servername -user uname -password pwd -ljobs projectname This will listout all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed for script

Hi, I have a big list like this --> 3285 3289 328D 3291 3295 3299 329D 32A1 I need to make it like --> 3285|3289|328D|3291|3295|3299|329D|32A1 Please suggest. This is Linux OS. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Needed on Script

Hi team, I am looking to execute some command through xargs. $cat testfile | grep myloc alias myloc='cd /export/nfs-1sv-23/' I am trying to execute that alias as soon as i cat and grep ? I tried with $cat testfile | grep myloc | xargs --> no luck ... Can some one assist me with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsme488
6 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help needed for a script

TAG flow Between SDR and DELTA SDR is the Source table. Delta is the target table having one staging table and one Main table. Tags flows between SDR and Delta through ER gateway. From SDR (SDR.CUSTOMER_PRODUCT and SDR.CUSTOMER_PRODUCT_RELATIONSHIP) the Tags flows to ER... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patitapaban
2 Replies
Net::Sieve::Script(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::Sieve::Script(3pm)

NAME
Net::Sieve::Script - Parse and write sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
use Net::Sieve::Script; my $test_script = 'require "fileinto"; # Place all these in the "Test" folder if header :contains "Subject" "[Test]" { fileinto "Test"; }'; my $script = Net::Sieve::Script->new ($test_script); print "OK" if ( $script->parsing_ok ) ; print $script->write_script; or my $script = Net::Sieve::Script->new(); my $cond = Net::Sieve::Script::Condition->new('header'); $cond->match_type(':contains'); $cond->header_list('"Subject"'); $cond->key_list('"Re: Test2"'); my $actions = 'fileinto "INBOX.test"; stop;'; my $rule = Net::Sieve::Script::Rule->new(); $rule->add_condition($cond); $rule->add_action($actions); $script->add_rule($rule); print $script->write_script; DESCRIPTION
Manage sieve script Read and parse file script, make Net::Sieve::Script::Rule, Net::Sieve::Script::Action, Net::Sieve::Script::Condition objects Write sieve script Support RFC 5228 - sieve base RFC 5231 - relationnal RFC 5230 - vacation Draft regex missing 5229 variables 5232 imapflags 5233 subaddress 5235 spamtest notify draft CONSTRUCTOR
new Argument : optional text script Purpose : if param, put script in raw, parse script Return : main Script object Accessors : ->raw() : read or set original text script ->require() : require part of script ->rules() : array of rules ->max_priority() : last rule id METHODS
parsing_ok return 1 on raw parsing success write_script Purpose : write full script, require and rules parts Return : set current require, return rules ordered by priority in text format equals $object->equals($test_object): return 1 if $object and $test_object are equals read_rules $script->read_rules() : read rules from raw $script->read_rules($some_text) : parse text rules use of read_rules set $script->rules() Return 1 on success find_rule Return Net::Sieve::Script::Rule pointer find by priority Return 0 on error, 1 on not find swap_rules Swap priorities, now don't take care of if/else/elsif Return 1 on success, 0 on error reorder_rules Reorder rules with a list of number, start with 1, and with blanck separator. Usefull for ajax sort functions. Thank you jeanne for your help in brain storming. Return 1 on success, 0 on error delete_rule Delete rule and change priority, delete rule take care for 'if' test if deleted is 'if' delete next if next is 'else' change next in 'if' next is 'elsif' Return : 1 on success, 0 on error add_rule Purpose : add a rule in end of script Return : priority on success, 0 on error Argument : Net::Sieve::Script::Rule object BUGS
Rewrite a hand made script will lose comments. Verify parsing success with parsing_ok method before write a new script. SUPPORT
Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-net-sieve-script at rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Net-Sieve-Script>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. AUTHOR
Yves Agostini - Univ Metz - <agostini@univ-metz.fr> <http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 Yves Agostini - <agostini@univ-metz.fr> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. SEE ALSO
Net::Sieve perl v5.10.0 2008-09-15 Net::Sieve::Script(3pm)