Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change size of watermark
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Change size of watermark Post 303034364 by Neo on Wednesday 24th of April 2019 01:32:40 AM
Old 04-24-2019
Hi,

What there anything useful in the docs page?

ffmpeg documentation

That is a very interesting command line tool, by the way. I hope you become an expert and can teach us all how to use it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the tab size in vi?

the default size is 8. i found it's too big. how can i change the tab size in vi? is it a good idea to change it at all? thks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change \tmpdir directory or increase size?

Hi, We're stuck after the Unix admin left without prior notice. We have a web application running on mySQL. it seems that the \tmpdir for mySQL is mount to var\tmp directory which has only 60 MB of available disk space running any big query fails due to the size limitation I don't have... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ray
13 Replies

4. Solaris

Unix command for Watermark printing

Hi, Can anybody help me out with the unix command for watermark. i am using solaris 9. I have installed CUPS software. Printer driver supports watermark. I would like to know the watermark option for text,font and fontsize. lpr -P printername -o ________________ filename. please help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find watermark in a pdf

Hi All, I have a few pdf files some of which have a watermark on it and my task is to find which all invoices have watermark without actually printing them. Is there any way we can do this in Unix. Strings is not helping. any idea how would I read binary file and grep for watermark. The... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. AIX

Change the Block size of AIX 6.1

Friends , I know the most cases the unix operation system holds the default block size 4MB . In AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 , also use upto 4 MB as its default block size .Now I want to change this value from 4MB to 8MB as AIX block size . Is it possible to change the block size value in AIX 6.1/5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Change tab size to 4

forum members, gvim version 6.0.150.0 Vi has been my favorite editor for over 30 years. Mostly with Unix but now with windows XP. It works fine but I want to change the tab to 4 spaces instead of 8. I read on the internet that I can edit the .vimrc file but I only have an _vimrc... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryd
12 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies
composite(1)						      General Commands Manual						      composite(1)

NAME
composite - overlaps one image over another. SYNOPSIS
composite [ options ... ] change-file base-file [ mask-file ] output-image OVERVIEW
The composite program is a member of the ImageMagick(1) suite of tools. Use it to overlap one image over another. For more information about the composite command, point your browser to file:///usr/share/doc/packages/ImageMagick/www/composite.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/composite.php. DESCRIPTION
Image Settings: -affine matrix affine transform matrix -authenticate value decrypt image with this password -blue-primary point chromaticity blue primary point -channel type apply option to select image channels -colorspace type alternate image colorspace -comment string annotate image with comment -compose operator composite operator -compress type type of pixel compression when writing the image -decipher filename convert cipher pixels to plain pixels -define format:option define one or more image format options -depth value image depth -density geometry horizontal and vertical density of the image -display server get image or font from this X server -dispose method layer disposal method -dither method apply error diffusion to image -encipher filename convert plain pixels to cipher pixels -encoding type text encoding type -endian type endianness (MSB or LSB) of the image -filter type use this filter when resizing an image -font name render text with this font -format "string" output formatted image characteristics -gravity type which direction to gravitate towards -green-primary point chromaticity green primary point -interlace type type of image interlacing scheme -interpolate method pixel color interpolation method -label string assign a label to an image -limit type value pixel cache resource limit -matte store matte channel if the image has one -monitor monitor progress -page geometry size and location of an image canvas (setting) -pointsize value font point size -quality value JPEG/MIFF/PNG compression level -quiet suppress all warning messages -red-primary point chromaticity red primary point -regard-warnings pay attention to warning messages -sampling-factor geometry horizontal and vertical sampling factor -scene value image scene number -seed value seed a new sequence of pseudo-random numbers -size geometry width and height of image -support factor resize support: > 1.0 is blurry, < 1.0 is sharp -transparent-color color transparent color -treedepth value color tree depth -tile repeat composite operation across and down image -units type the units of image resolution -verbose print detailed information about the image -virtual-pixel method virtual pixel access method -white-point point chromaticity white point Image Operators: -blend geometry blend images -colors value preferred number of colors in the image -displace geometry shift image pixels defined by a displacement map -dissolve value dissolve the two images a given percent -extract geometry extract area from image -geometry geometry location of the composite image -identify identify the format and characteristics of the image -monochrome transform image to black and white -negate replace each pixel with its complementary color -profile filename add ICM or IPTC information profile to image -quantize colorspace reduce colors in this colorspace -repage geometry size and location of an image canvas (operator) -rotate degrees apply Paeth rotation to the image -resize geometry resize the image -sharpen geometry sharpen the image -stegano offset hide watermark within an image -stereo combine two image to create a stereo anaglyph -strip strip image of all profiles and comments -thumbnail geometry create a thumbnail of the image -transform affine transform image -type type image type -unsharp geometry sharpen the image -watermark geometry percent brightness and saturation of a watermark -write filename write images to this file Miscellaneous Options: -debug events display copious debugging information -help print program options -log format format of debugging information -list type print a list of supported option arguments -version print version information By default, the image format of `file' is determined by its magic number. To specify a particular image format, precede the filename with an image format name and a colon (i.e. ps:image) or specify the image type as the filename suffix (i.e. image.ps). Specify 'file' as '-' for standard input or output. SEE ALSO
ImageMagick(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 ImageMagick Studio LLC. Additional copyrights and licenses apply to this software, see file:///usr/share/doc/pack- ages/ImageMagick/www/license.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php ImageMagick Date: 2009/01/10 01:00:00 composite(1)