Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517 Post 303034210 by Neo on Monday 22nd of April 2019 01:09:07 AM

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
MUCOUS(1)							Museek Daemon Plus							 MUCOUS(1)

NAME
Mucous - Python / Curses client for museek SYNOPSIS
mucous [-c <filename>] [--config <filename>] [-l <directory>] [--log <directory>] [-v] [--version] [-h] [--help] DESCRIPTION
Mucous provides a interface for the Museek Daemon for chatting, transferring files, managing users and browsing shares on the Soulseek P2P network and Soulfind Servers. You will need a configured museekd(1). OPTIONS
Mucous accepts the following options: -c <filename>, --config <filename> Use a different config file. -l <directory>, --log <directory> Use a different chat log directory. -v, --version Display Version and exit. -h, --help Display Help and exit. EXAMPLE
To run this program the standard way type: mucous Alternativly you use a different config file with: mucous --config config Or a different chat logging directory with: mucous --log logdir ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES
TERM Specifies the type of Terminal; changes the way mucous displays color. For XTerm: xterm-color For aterm or rxvt: rxvt For urxvt: rxvt-unicode FILES
~/.mucous/config The default location for the mucous config file. ~/.mucous/logs/ The default directory for chat logs. ~/.mucous/logs/room/ The directory where chat room logs are stored. ~/.mucous/logs/private/ The directory where private chat logs are stored. ~/.mucous/$USER.image The file where a user's userinfo image is saved. AUTHORS
daelstorm <daelstorm@gmail.com> SEE ALSO
mulog(1) murmur(1) muscan(1) muscand(1) museekcontrol(1) museekd(1) museeq(1) musetup(1) musetup-gtk(1) daelstorm Release 0.8.0 MUCOUS(1)