Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js). Post 303034199 by RavinderSingh13 on Sunday 21st of April 2019 12:26:04 PM
Old 04-21-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Hi Ravinder,
If you want to start learning to work with server side data, many beginners and expert alike use this site for "fake JSON data"
Code:
https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/

If you Google for fake JSON data, you will find other sites on the net that offer free APIs to use.
Also, you might also consider starting to use Google's FireStore or Firebase as a good place to store data (free for most users):
Code:
https://firebase.google.com/docs/firestore/

Web development is quite advanced now and there are many amazing free tools to help you along the path to be a great web developer.
Thanks a TON Neo for letting know, I went through "fake json data" site(seems like they have lot of types of call making to their sample data to get started), so it means I need to call APIs from php from back end(sorry if it is a DUMMY question)? If yes then please do let me know once I am done with HTML, CSS and JS basics then will start learning it too.

Thanks,
R. Singh

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Help with passing HTML values in to JavaScript

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. I am creating a cheat sheet for co-workers. The concept is that you pick wire size and conduit size and the amount of wires that will fit is displayed. I haven't used alot of drop downs and can't quite figure out the way the get id... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zero3ree
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript or HTML to retrieve apache username

I have a internal wesbite set up and any visitor must enter username / passwd as defined in apache (I've set these up using htpasswd) I use cgi scripts set up using ksh or javascript to populate pages / tables etc. I want to be able to get the apache username that the used authorised... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

3. Web Development

Learning HTML

I have tried to create a web page browser window. An example, I copied what the book pretty much wanted but get only the header. What should I change? Also Anyone know any good books for this? Many thanks. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Translation/EN" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
4 Replies

4. Programming

Looking For the Best Way to Rotate an Image: JavaScript, PHP, HTML etc

Hey All, What I'm looking for is a way to rotate an image by non 90 degree angles (ie 90, 180, 270, 360). I am able to do it in PHP, but there are errors in the image, some pixels end up colored incorrectly and the image ends up resized and I lose transparency. I've done my share of searching on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmd006
1 Replies

5. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

6. Web Development

Simple Vue.js Component to Redirect to External Web Page Using Vue Router

Vue Router has some quirks and on of the quirks is that it is not reliable when adding external links using the vue-router library. After struggling with many solutions, I have found that creating a simple Vue.js component like this one seems to work the best (so far): Component Example: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Google Trends: react.js angular.js vue.js

While I'm on the subject of Google trends, here is a global trend since 2004 comparing react.js, angular.js, vue.js It's no secret I'm a vue.js fan and coder, but not because of the trend line (which I just saw for the first time a few minutes ago) My experience is that vue.js, a late arrival... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GRADM(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  GRADM(8)

NAME
gradm - Administration program for the grsecurity RBAC system SYNOPSIS
gradm [ -E ] [ -R ] [ -C ] [ -F ] [ -L <logfile> ] [ -O <filename|stream> ] [ -M <filename|uid> ] [ -D ] [ -P [rolename] ] [ -a <rolename> ] [ -n <rolename> ] [ -p <rolename> ] [ -u ] [ -V ] [ -h ] [ -v ] DESCRIPTION
gradm is the userspace RBAC parsing and authentication program for grsecurity grsecurity aims to be a complete security system for Linux 2.4. gradm performs several tasks for the RBAC system including authenticated via a password to the kernel and parsing rules to be passed to the kernel. OPTIONS
All options to gradm are mutually exclusive, except for -L and -O. -E Enable the RBAC system -R Reload the RBAC system (only valid while in admin mode) -C Perform a check of the RBAC policy, running the same analysis against it that is performed when enabling. -F Toggle full learning mode. If used only with -L, it enables the RBAC system in full learning mode. If used with -L and -O, it parses the full learning logs and generates a complete ruleset. -M <filename|uid> Remove an execution ban on a given uid or filename that has been put in place by the RES_CRASH resource restriction of the RBAC sys- tem. -L <logfile> Parses the learning logs. Accepts an argument which specifies the logfile to scan for the learning logs. If "-" is specified as the logfile, stdin will be used as the learning log. This option can be used with -E, -O, or -F. -O <filename|stream> Specifies output mode. Requires a single argument that can be "stdout", "stderr", or a regular file. Only used with -L or -F. -D Disable the RBAC system -P [rolename] Without an argument, it sets the password for administering the RBAC system. With a role name as an argument, it sets the password for that given special role. -a <rolename> Authenticate to a special role that requires a password. -n <rolename> Authenticate to a special role that does not require a password. -p <rolename> Authenticate through PAM to a special role. -u Removes yourself from your current special role, reverting back to the normal role selection. To be used, for instance, for logging out of an admin role without exiting your shell. -V Displays verbose policy statistics when enabling the RBAC system or checking the RBAC policy. Can only be used with -C, -E, or -F -L <filename> -h Display help information -v Print version information and exit REPORTING BUGS
Please include as much information as possible(using any available debugging options) and send bug reports for gradm or the grsecurity RBAC system to spender@grsecurity.net. AUTHOR
grsecurity and gradm were created and are maintained by Brad Spengler <spender@grsecurity.net> GRADM(8)