Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Google Trends: UNIX
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Trends: UNIX Post 303034089 by Neo on Thursday 18th of April 2019 12:39:07 AM
Old 04-18-2019
Hey Wise,

I'm both sorry and concerned to hear your health is declining and you are having tremors. Please send me your phone number and I will call you to discuss.

Yes, it is also human nature that our brains and our bodies deteriorate as we age, and it is important to keep both active, exercising mind and body.

I notice that my mind is very keen and my stress level is very low, but that might be because of my lifestyle, which is stress free and permits me to exercise both my brain and the body, and I count my blessings and hope I can continue in good mental and physical health for decades to come.

I wish you health and happiness everyday.

Yours faithfully,

Neo
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Google Chrome is blocking access to UNIX.com

For some reason Google Chrome sees unix.com as dangerous and has start to block it. I need to select advanced and continue on own risk. Can you make an effort to remove unix.com form the list of dangerous site from Google. IE has not this problem. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Google reporting UNIX.com as harmful site

Google is reporting unix.com as harmful site. For example, if one types site:unix.com php into the Google search box, Google says Migration of website... PHP/Mysql -which path for DB.php - The ... This site may harm your computer. 7 posts - 3 authors - May 28 Hi, I have two websites:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Any Google SEO Expert to Help UNIX.COM?

I checked (again) and it seems like we lost 70% of our Google indexed links starting in March 2018. So far, I do not know what caused this drop: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture904.png As mentioned, I have done a lot of checking, and we did not make any changes in March of... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Web Development

Google Trends: react.js angular.js vue.js

While I'm on the subject of Google trends, here is a global trend since 2004 comparing react.js, angular.js, vue.js It's no secret I'm a vue.js fan and coder, but not because of the trend line (which I just saw for the first time a few minutes ago) My experience is that vue.js, a late arrival... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX.com is getting crushed in google search these days

For over a decade, unix.com has been in the top tier for search referrals. The keyword "unix" used to rank #4, and when it was down, it was #9. At times, we were close to #2 on Google for the "unix" keyword. Now, in some geos (in the US for example yesterday), in Google search the "unix"... (28 Replies)
28 Replies
ldns-walk(1)						      General Commands Manual						      ldns-walk(1)

NAME
ldns-walk - Retrieve the contents of a DNSSEC signed zone SYNOPSIS
ldns-walk [ OPTION ] ZONE DESCRIPTION
ldns-walk is used to retrieve the contents of a DNSSEC signed zone. It does this through NSEC-walking (following the chain of NSEC records) and 'guessing' the next non-existent owner name for each NSEC. Note that it might get stuck on some wildcard records when used through a caching forwarder. This problem can be circumvented by querying the authoritative nameserver directly (with the @ argument). Of course the nameserver that is used must be DNSSEC-aware. OPTIONS
-4 Use only IPv4. -6 Use only IPv6. -f Do a 'full' zone walk; by default, ldns-walk will only show the names, and types present at those names. If this option is given, all resource records will be printed. -s name Start the walk with this owner name. Useful when continuing the walk for a large zone. -v verbosity Verbosity level [1-5]. @ nameserver Send the queries to this nameserver. BUGS
The full zone walk function is not complete yet, it does not correctly print delegation records AUTHOR
Written by Jelte Jansen as an example for ldns usage. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUR- POSE. 21 Nov 2005 ldns-walk(1)